Стаж: 9 лет 9 месяцев

Вьетнам
Рейтинг

post 06-Июл-2019 22:21 5[+]

[Цитировать] 

The Headmaster [ver. v.0.5.4 Rus]

Год выпуска: 2019
Версия: v.0.5.4 Rus
Жанр: 3DCG, Animated, Bdsm, Spanking, Corruption, Humiliation, Male Domination, Sex Toys, HandJob, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Groping, Voyeurism
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: Altos and Herdone - www.patreon.com/altosandherdone
Издательство: Altos and Herdone - www.patreon.com/altosandherdone

Перевод: Rouzenrot
Тип издания: Лицензия
Движок: Ren'py
Язык интерфейса: Английский / Русский /
Язык текста: Английский / Русский /
Таблэтка: не требуется

Системные требования:
  • Операционная система: Win 7 / 8 / 10
  • Процессор: CPU: Intel Pentium IV 1.2 GHz
  • Оперативная память: 512 MB
  • Видео-карта: 128 Mb
  • Свободное место на диске: ~1.15 GB
  • DirectX 8.1 или выше

Описание:

В недалеком будущем на небольшом островном государстве возник кризис. Число студентов, оканчивающих школу, резко сократилось и университетские места остаются незаполненными. Столкнувшись с перспективой массовой безработицы и потенциальной экономической катастрофой, правительство вынуждено ввести чрезвычайные меры. Все учащиеся старше 18 лет, которые не смогли окончить или были отчислены из школы, подлежат принудительному возвращению к обучению в ряде специальных учреждений...

Релиз обновлен 05.10.2019! Игра обновлена до версии 0.5.4
  • После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив TheHeadmaster-v0.5.4-pc-Rus_Eng.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл TheHeadmaster.exe
  • Играть (Язык меняется в настройках игры (Preferences / Language)
ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

v0.5.4
  • You can now spy on Mary's room. Visit it to trigger a storyline for the twins (Requires the following conditions; own the paddle, can confiscate skirts, have seen the twins class event).
  • On Thursday afternoons Sally will be in the gym reception and will be taking the girls out for a run. Teach a sports class that afternoon and she will arrive back while you are in the shower.
  • Sex and spanking scene for Sally in the shower (Will only trigger if you have returned her keys and Debbie is your Prefect)
  • New patrol event (triggered if you let your maid Lucy see your dick)
  • New weekend patrol event for Faye and Nina (triggers after first week)
  • You can talk to Harriet and inspect her uniform on a Monday afternoon at the gym reception.
From 0.53beta to 0.5.4:
  • Reworked day 1 punishment scene for Debbie
  • Sex scene with Sally is now repeatable on Monday afternoons.
  • Fixed a bug where it would jump to thursday morning from Thursday afternoon in the mens changing room
  • Fixed dialogue options not disappearing for certain staff after reading them.
  • Fixed a crash on day one when visiting the English classroom.

v0.5.3
Hi guys,
As promised here is the ‘mini’ update we had planned to add some additional content we had to cut from version 0.5. It's smaller by our standards but still three hundred or so renders and several thousand words of dialogue so well worth a playthrough. Hopefully this will tide you over while we continue to work on all the new animations and dialogue for punishing the girls yourselves as well as expanding the punishment system for additional girls.
There are two main aspects to this update. First is a new storyline for the twins which will trigger when you spy on Mary's room. It will only trigger if have met the following conditions; you have seen the twins practical joke event in class; you own the paddle; and you can confiscate skirts during corporal punishment. Pretty big spoiler there as to what might happen. The story line is split into five parts, and takes place in Mary's room, in class and in your office.
The second major addition is that on Thursday afternoons at the gymnasium you will see Sally taking a group of girls out for a run. If you teach a sports class that afternoon Sally will get back from her run while you are in the shower. The scene will play out differently depending on whether the following conditions are met; you have given Sally her keys; and Debbie is your Prefect. Meet those conditions and Sally will get in the shower with you.
There are a couple of other little bits and pieces and these are all listed in the change log below. As always I didn't end up doing exactly what I had planned. I decided to focus on adding an H scene for Sally rather than my initial plan of having a first date with Samantha. I wouldn't have had time to do much justice to Samantha's story in a mini update so I'll save that for next time.
Change log:
  • You can now spy on Mary's room. Visit it to trigger a storyline for the twins (Requires the following conditions; own the paddle, can confiscate skirts, have seen the twins class event).
  • On Thursday afternoons Sally will be in the gym reception and will be taking the girls out for a run. Teach a sports class that afternoon and she will arrive back while you are in the shower.
  • Sex and spanking scene for Sally in the shower (Will only trigger if you have returned her keys and Debbie is your Prefect)
  • New patrol event (triggered if you let your maid Lucy see your dick)
  • New weekend patrol event for Faye and Nina (triggers after first week)
  • You can talk to Harriet and inspect her uniform on a Monday afternoon at the gym reception.

v0.5.1
  • New areas - Office reception, Teachers Lounge
  • New Staff Quest for the school inspector Ruth.
  • New scene for English teacher at her apartment and a follow up scene in the English classroom.
  • New patrol event for the science technician, Anna.
  • New patrol event for dance teacher, Trixie.
  • Can visit Trixie’s apartment for a repeatable H scene which will be expanded upon in future updates.
  • If you didn’t hire Trixie the first time around there is now a second opportunity to hire her (and a new cheat option to make it so you didn’t hire her).
  • New dream sequence.
  • New scenes for Sally and Miss Chang.
  • Water fight scene in two parts. (After the first part you’ll need to order a new item, which can be found under electronics)
  • For those who have played the beta version:
  • There is now a part 2 to the water fight.
  • Please note that when the game updated to version 0.5 I hadn’t correctly set the definition that records whether we had seen the scene with Claire holding the books up. Leading to a crash if you visited her classroom before seeing that scene. I’ve had to reset the definition meaning that people who’ve played that scene will have to play it again.
  • I’ve fixed a bug where the water fight scene wouldn’t trigger more than once or if you’d seen it in replay mode.
  • Fixed bug that caused a crash when talking to Sally after she's been in the shower.

v.0.5.0
Hello Beta Testers,
Version 0.5 beta version is now ready. Image folder now contains around 3900 images, so up almost a thousand since the last version. As usual please report any bugs on the appropriate channel of the Discord.
The focus of this update is on convincing the school inspector Ruth to let you punish the girls yourself. The game now updates automatically when you load a save so no need to skip to a new period. Check your quest log when you first start, this will guide you through the main quest.
The quest line involving the old headmasters death also advances this update. Make sure you go down to the lake in the morning to speak with Jimmy even if you already asked him about the old headmaster (this is an important step in the update and one that might be easily missed for old players).
There is now a water fight scene which can been seen by patrolling the halls at the weekend. You can now visit the dance teacher at her apartment and she will give you the reward she promised all the way back in version 0.2. You can visit the english teacher Claire and continue her ‘training’. There is also a follow up scene for Claire in her classroom (requires the confiscate underwear rule to have been unlocked).
So you might notice that there are some major omissions from what I had planned initially to what’s listed here, including the scenes for the twins. This was because the main quest line for this version took a lot longer to make than expected and I had to cut several scenes. So, as before, I’m going to be continuing work on version 0.5 next week with additional content for the main release. I may also release a mini update to version 0.5 around a week or so after that just to get myself caught up. So next weekend expect to see part two of the water fight and a date with your P.A. Samantha. Then I’ll probably add a bunch of spying scenes and some content for the twins shortly after in a mini update. So there’s lots here already and lots more still to come over the next couple of weeks.
I shall be posting a walkthrough here tomorrow morning.
Full changelog:
  • New areas - Office reception, Teachers Lounge
  • New Staff Quest for the school inspector Ruth.
  • New scene for English teacher at her apartment and a follow up scene in the English classroom.
  • New patrol event for the science technician, Anna.
  • New patrol event for dance teacher, Trixie.
  • Can visit Trixie’s apartment for a repeatable H scene which will be expanded upon in future updates.
  • If you didn’t hire Trixie the first time around there is now a second opportunity to hire her (and a new cheat option to make it so you didn’t hire her).
  • New dream sequence.
  • New scenes for Sally and Miss Chang.
  • Part 1 of the water fight scene (more to come soon).

v0.4.2
  • Several bug fixes.
  • You can now visit the lake. Not much there now but you can meet the groundskeeper. He has Sally’s keys. He won’t remember where they are until Sally has asked for them and you have stolen Sally’s towel.
  • New event for Sally in the locker room
  • New volleyball event at the lake (after you give Sally her keys).
  • After you’ve given sally her keys, if you punish Rachel in class in the afternoon Sally will arrive in a bikini (works in replay mode too).
  • Debbie’s reactions in the hallway now change as she levels up (at level 3 and level 5).
  • Altered the formula for calculating payments from the school’s owners.
  • After confiscate underwear rule unlocked:
    -Can confiscate Emily’s underwear in the hallway. Updated class event for Emily.
    -Can confiscate Alice’s underwear
  • In Debbie’s public punishment you can now confiscate her bra.
  • Please note I have not updated the private punishments for Amy, Rachel and Cassandra. Their animations need some improvement and I didn’t have the time

v0.4.1
  • New Staff Quest for the sports teacher Sally (can earn up to three influence points).
  • Punishment system implemented for Debbie. Can Raise Debbie's level up to 5 and begin testing her obedience. More levels will be available in future versions.
  • Two new school rules to unlock. You can now order girls to remove skirts during punishments. You can also make the uniform policy even stricter .
  • Created new online shop. Items are now delivered the next working day.
  • Added photo album on your computer to look at any pictures you’ve taken in game.
  • New internet search feature (use it to look for Amy’s pictures)
  • Added alternative branch to Mr Wilson’s story line so you no longer have to give him the photos of Priti. If you handed them over but want to go back then use the option in the cheat menu (recommended or you’ll miss a good scene).
  • New weekend event for Maxine (triggers on Sundays after you catch Debbie spanking Maxine).
Fixed the bugs listed below:
  • If you started a new game and skipped to day 2, Debbie would be stuck at level 1.
  • Fixed issue where you couldn’t complete Mr Wilson quest if you bought the expensive pills (I recommend you buy the cheap ones FYI!)
  • Fixed an issue where the notification of new items being delivered didn’t always go away.
  • Fixed a problem with the massage thigh animation where there were some white flashes.
  • Fixed an error message that would appear at the begining for some people saying 'pain is not defined'.

v.0.3.4
  • This version fixes a bug where the warning message about old saves wasn't disappearing for saves files made with the 0.3 beta version.
  • It also fixes a bug where you couldn’t earn a horniness point from spanking Amy in class.
  • Please note, If you didn’t earn the horniness point from Amy then don’t worry it. I’m probably going to reset your progress punishing the students in the next version of the game when I introduce the punishment system. Essentially it will be as if you hadn’t sent any of the students to your office before. I think this will be the simplest way to introduce the new system without making people start completely new saves.

v0.3.3:
  • New scenes for Lucy (please note that I forgot to put a condition in the last version to record whether you had seen her wear the maid outfit before. You will need to make her wear the maid outfit one more time, then the new content will start the following week).
  • New scene for Faye in the nurse's office

v0.3
  • Continuation of Priti’s story line.
  • One new patrol event for Maxine.
  • Spying scenes for Rachel and Cassandra (triggered after they have been spanked in your office).
  • Added several spying scenes in Liz’s dorm room, where the girls discuss recent events.
  • Added a men’s changing area. The sports teacher is there in the afternoons.
  • Redesigned nurse office. You can now speak with the nurse in the afternoons.
  • Redesigned the dorm reception. There are a few new opportunities to speak with the girls here.
  • Added renders for the public punishment scenes.
  • Added a new rule regarding the public punishments.
  • Added additional functionality to the cheat menu.

v0.2.2
  • Fixed bug where you couldn’t speak to Miss Chang on the first day.
  • Fixed bug where the game crashed after you inspected Priti’s underwear.
  • Fixed bug where the view changer buttons were still displaying after Debbie’s first spanking scene.
  • Fixed bug where game crashes if you refuse Mister Wilson’s request to take naked photos of Priti (please note the quest ends here for now, more in version 0.3).
  • Fixed bug where you couldn’t perform a uniform inspection on Charlotte.
  • Fixed bug where some events were not being recorded as seen in the replay screen.
  • Fixed bug where you required a different number of stats points than stated (For rule change and sports events).
  • Fixed several typos.
  • Added character information sheets for April and Emily (for old saves these won’t appear until you start a new day).
  • Added character notes for the nurse, Donna, Liz, April and Emily (for old saves these won’t appear until you start a new day).

v0.2:
  • Game now runs indefinitely on a weekly cycle.
  • Added quest for the science teacher
  • Added quest for the English teacher
  • Added quest for maths teacher
  • Introduced weekly board meetings with the option to introduce a new rule.
  • Added a new main quest linking these together. Complete all the objectives to trigger something good.
  • Created some base events for current available actions (teaching a class, coaching a sports lesson, patrolling the halls, doing paperwork and spying on the girls). These are mostly quite short at the moment and will be expanded upon with more options as the game develops.
  • Added lots of small interactions with characters around the school.

• 06.07.2019 - первый релиз русской версии игры 0.3.4 и английской - 0.4.2
  • 31.07.2019 - игра обновлена до русской версии 0.4.2, с поглощением английской версии
  • 10.09.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.5.2
  • 05.10.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.5.4
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

TheNameLessOne

Стаж: 9 лет 6 месяцев

Испания
Рейтинг

post 08-Июл-2019 21:34 (спустя 1 день 23 часа) [-]6[+]

[Цитировать] 

Скрин номер один - меня глючит или у них в трусах... яйца?
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 17-Окт 00:41

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4