Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
  • ОС: Windows 7 или выше
  • Процессор: 2,0 ГГц Core 2 Duo
  • ОЗУ: 2 GB
  • Видеокарта: Совместимость с OpenGL 2.0 или DirectX 9.0c
  • Место на диске: ~1,4 GB

Описание:

Игра A Petal Among Thorns задается вопросом о том, можете ли вы вкусить запретный плод, не став жертвой последствий подчинения чему-то, что считается табу.
Вы мужчина средних лет, отдыхающий зимой со своей дочерью Петал (Petal), после вашего неудачного комедийного тура. Спокойный отдых вскоре вызывает у неё новые чувства вожделения. Когда она начинает проявлять к вам привязанность в более сексуальной манере, вы начинаете уступать ей.
Сможете ли вы найти гармонию в физических отношениях со своей дочерью или возникнут осложнения, которые бросят вызов вашей новой связи с ней?

https://i1.imageban.ru/out/2023/11/11/209623f3f72e0e10f760badc0d4da5df.jpg
  • После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив APetalAmongThorns-v5.1.0-pc_Rus.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл APetalAmongThorns.exe
  • Играть
ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

Final
Hey fans!
I've got the final release of A Petal Among Thorns for download at the bottom of this post. I appreciate all of your support. It's only because of you guys that I could afford to dedicate all my time to these novels. Thank you!

In lieu of a progress report, I'm going to have this post here. I've started some of scaffolding of A Moment of Bliss. I've created two new characters, built the intro, and today I'm going to work on building the main house. There's a lot to do, but I'd love to have a release out at the end of April or beginning of May. I'll certainly keep you guys updated on the progress, and throw some screenshots your way as I have some.

I am going to try to manage some interactive elements in this sequel. There will be clickable objects in scenes and a phone mechanic. However, it won't be a sandbox. Petal will be a major character. So far there are four love interests. You'll get to know Rose and Bliss more intimately, and there's a fourth girl you'll meet outside of home.
Currently, the phone mechanic is planned to heavily involve Suzi. Suzi is the artificial intelligence that you would have met in Penny's game if you played it. If not, don't worry! I'll introduce you to her in A Moment of Bliss.
All this is concept. Any of these features and ideas can change depending on how progress ebbs and flows.

Please enjoy the final build of A Petal Among Thorns. Again, thank you all for your support.
Fourth Release
Included is Chapter 4. More details can be found on Lockheart's itch.io devlog.
Third Release
Included is Chapter 3. Petal and MC progress their sexual relationship and learn more about Chuck's tragic past.
Second release
HOT FIX
Darkened the preference menu background when you access it from the main menu.
Custom entry for the nick names in Chapter 2 works now.
Gallery displays the correct names for the scenes you can replay.

This includes Chapter 2. Petal finds herself desiring more sexual attention.
Can the MC resist her or will he give in?
(Hint: He gives in.)
First release

• 11.11.2023 - первый релиз русской версии игры 5.1.0 Final

Эро и хентайные игры отключаются в настройках профиля:
https://i2.imageban.ru/out/2023/05/01/5c6fbf26329cd133e4a8d1dab8147799.jpg

info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 03-Май 01:30

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4