Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 16-Дек-2023 11:13 0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Lewd Town Adventures [ver. 0.14.5 Eng]

Год выпуска: 2023
Версия: 0.14.5 Eng
Жанр:
3DGC, adventure, ahegao, animated, BDSM (optional), big ass/tits, corruption, exhibitionism, female domination, futa/trans (optional), harem, humor, comedy, incest (optional), interracial, male domination, male protagonist, milf, mind control, mind break, multiple endings, NTR (optional), parody, POV, prostitution, romance, sandbox, stripping, trainer, voyeurism
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: Jamleng Games
Издательство: Jamleng Games
Перевод: -
Тип издания: Лицензия
Движок: RenPy
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Язык текста: Английский
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
  • ОС: Windows 7 или новее
  • Процессор: 1.2 GHz или выше
  • Оперативная память: 2 GB
  • Видеокарта: 800 x 600 или выше
  • Место на диске: ~2.2 GB

Описание:

В этом маленьком сообществе все не совсем так, как вы могли бы ожидать.

Наш главный герой - несовершенный молодой человек, который вырос объектом травли, настоящее ничтожество в буквальном смысле с мешком на голове. Несмотря на то, что он ничего не может поделать с тем, как он выглядит, он также не может не сопереживать окружающим. Игрокам предлагается заглянуть под поверхность и исследовать глубину богатого повествования внутри.

https://i7.imageban.ru/out/2023/12/16/cb1bb45c1b336a7eb2ed4a2278ed8112.jpg
  • После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив LewdTownAdventures-v0.14.5-pc_Eng.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл LewdTownAdventures.exe
  • Играть
ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

v0.14.5 - 2023-12-15
- 4 Christmas events got added throughout the game for a total of 39 animations and 441 images.
v0.14.3
Two bug fixes:
- The world map showed chapter 2 when already in chapter 3.
- The university could unlock chapter 3 earlier than usual on the Dark Path if you we're way ahead and completed certain tasks.
v0.14.2 Fix
Two small but important bug fixes.
v0.14.2 - 2023-08-15
- The prologue interface was not displaying correctly.
- Said interface didn't correctly change to chapter 3 later on in the game.
- Lilly's living room displayed the wrong image.
- A bunch of events were remade for a total of about 200 images.
- The final changes have been made to the journal and added.
- Updated corruption/love levels up to day 130.
v0.14.1
- If you couldn't complete the Principal event on day 131, simply go to the classroom and get naughty with Emily again (repeat).
- The university got blocked off for certain players, I already implemented a fix for that, but I recently found out that was not enough for certain players thus I moved a bunch of code around and now you'll have the chance to complete some leftover tasks.
- One Hilda Good Path event was missing from the gallery, not any more.
- Mixing Lilly and Sophia Good Path with the Dark Path no longer has any inconsistencies. (Requires a restart - sorry - more information about that
can be here: https://subscribestar.adult/posts/953600)
- Hilda's hidden ending wasn't able to trigger but now it can when one denies getting a liver two times.
- The journal got quite a massive overhaul with hundreds of changes so now it's really in a good position. (Up to day 105, rest will be added later.)
- Added a transparent black border to the prologue GUI which was missing before.
- Remade the map tutorial while updating the map and adding a few arrows for visibility.
- Slightly increased the black borders around white text for improved visibility (especially on smaller devices).
- Added a Journal tutorial at the start of Chapter 1.
- The game now lets you know when a new chapter starts.
- Remade at least hundred early-game images.
- Fixed a bunch of typos and smaller stuff - like the wrong person saying something or someone speaking but the dialogue was marked as thinking - or vice versa.
- Other inconsistencies and loads of smaller changes have been made to make the gameplay better/smoother.
v0.14
- 40+ new events.
- 2250+ new images.
- 750+ new animations.
- 330+ pages of dialogue added.
- Bunch of new music and sound effects.
- QOL changes like changes made to map, journal and more
v0.4 public release: 2020-12-03
• 600+ new images
• 40+ new animations
• 25 new events
• Most characters have gotten at least one extra event.

• One new Mia event
• Two new principal events
• Three new Nani events
• Three new Hilda events
• One new Felicia event
• One new stripper/Sophia's dad event
• One new Rose events
• One new Sarah event for each route
• One new Nina event
• Two new Pamela events
• Two solo events for the main character
• One new Sophia/Lilly event with different routes
• One new classroom event
• One Mansion event
• A couple more but don't really remember, quite a few intertwine with each other.
• Some mini-events.
• The game is now more Christmas-sy and has an extra Christmas event included.
• The event can be found in your old home after day 20.
• Five new side characters.
• Four new locations, Two in the city which will unlock after completing certain events.
• One on the beach and one in the mansion.
• Remade the school's teacher lounge including an event that was there. It looks a lot better.
• Remade the school's classroom including an event with Elsa that was there.
• There are now two new character paths introduced on how you want to continue your relationship with them. Comparable to slave/love routes.
• There are two new hidden endings that won't affect the game as of yet.
• Part two of the dialogues have been fixed thanks to Mai Harashi. Think of writing mistakes, dots, commas, and all that stuff.
• The start of the game has been changed a bit.
• Prologue is now skippable for people that quit the game early because of how the main character starts off.
• Changed the description of the game a bit on multiple websites so it's more clear what players can expect.
• Swapped some music around, got rid of a few songs, and added about 12 more songs.

Bug fixes:
Nothing serious, a lot of minor stuff that I noticed but players probably didn't.
Oh and another important one: I made a fuckup on the android version that had to do with a big black text box / bad main menu which made this game more of a book than a visual novel. I fixed that as soon as I could and reuploaded it on different websites.
v0.3
• 455 new renders
• 55 new animations
• 18 new events (Total, 113)
• Added thousands of lines of dialogue/code.
• This update easily adds another hour of gameplay which means the total game time should now at least be between 5 and 9 hours.
• Thanks to Mai Harashi for being my proofreader. At least 2020+ grammar/typos /errors are fixed. Next update will include more.
• Improved the quality of the images a bit. Let me know if you see something weird.
• Increased the amount of money you make by working by 25%.
• Changed the event triggers a little bit. Game should be done now by about day 45-50?
• Android version included.

Bugfixes:
• School entrance button does not crash the game anymore.
• There were events that could mess up the day cycle which is fixed.
• There was an event that could be triggered too soon which made no sense to the story.
• Some events triggered in succession which should be fixed now as well.
• Lots of other stuff but not really worth mentioning.

I was not was not able to find any bugs or errors.
I would love your feedback. Also, please report any bugs or typos that you may find either by discord, forum or fax.

Hope you guys will enjoy this update. Cheers!
v0.2
• Game name changed from Hooker Town Adventures to Lewd Town Adventures.
• Added a pretty cool(?) Quest Tracker which is available after the prologue.
• 500+ renders.
• 80+ animations.
• 35+ new events
• Total game time should be over 3 hours now?
• Added 3 new characters for a total of 30+ but there are 24 or so accessible.
• Added 1 new location for a total of 29+.
• Changed the interface/menu's/banners.
• Vastly reduced the size of the game, there is a small loss in quality but nothing major.
(2.4g to > 812ish mb, fully compressed: 245mb. Fun fact: 800mb was the size of this update alone.) I doubt anyone will really notice the difference but if there are complaints I can always upload the full version.
• Added thousands of lines of dialogue/code.
• Improved the mild/wild system for a more friendly or hardcore experience.
• Rewrote a part of the story.
• Recoded event triggers for a better experience. (This probably needs more tweaking but -from a player experience, I have no idea.)
• Replaced and deleted one scene for a girl that took quite a bit of heat.
• This same girl had a remake and starts of way more mellow.
• Removed the harem tag for now but added others (You will eventually end up in some sort -of harem but this game takes a vastly different approach.)
• Remade the the nurse event in the prologue so it's up to par with the quality of the rest of the game.
• Certain scenes are now repeatable.
• Mobile version available. (Only tested on an emulator so be wary. Feedback would be very much appreciated.)
• Lots of other things that are not really worth mentioning.

Bug fixes:
• Fixed Discord I put a dead link in the game before, join my channel if you like:) Discord
• Fixed my Patreon.
• Fixed a bug where the nun's would not recognize you after a certain event.
• Fixed a bug where talking to Felicia could give an error screen.
• Fixed a bug where you got the wrong amount of money after training a girl.
• Fixed two-three events that shared the same code. Really sorry, this could mess up your -experience A LOT.
• Fixed many typos but I'm probably still missing many others.
• Fixed plenty of more stuff but not really worth mentioning.

I've played through version 0.2 about 20 times. As of now I was not able to find any bugs or errors.
I would love your feedback. Also, please report any bugs or typos that you may find either by discord, forum or fax.

Hope you guys will enjoy this update. Cheers!
v0.1
Initial Release with about 2 hours of content.

• 16.12.2023 - первый релиз английской версии игры 0.14.5

Эро и хентайные игры отключаются в настройках профиля:
https://i2.imageban.ru/out/2023/05/01/5c6fbf26329cd133e4a8d1dab8147799.jpg

info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 03-Май 21:55

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4