Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

CJloHuK

Стаж: 14 лет

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 09-Окт-2021 13:30 2[+]

[Цитировать] 

Helping The Hotties (Red Falls) [ver. 1.0.4 Rus / Christmas Special ver. 1.0 Eng / Storytime: Kiara's story ver. 0.4 Rus] [Completed]

Год выпуска: 2023 / 2024
Версия: ver. 1.0.4 Rus / Christmas Special ver. 1.0 Eng / Storytime: Kiara's story ver. 0.4 Rus [Completed]
Жанр:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Milf, Sandbox, NTR
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: xRed Games
Издательство: xRed Games
Другие игры автора:

Перевод: fa1con_eye / мама стифлера
Тип издания: Лицензия
Движок: Ren'py
Язык интерфейса: Английский / Русский /
Язык текста: Английский / Русский /
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
  • ОС: Windows 7 или новее
  • Процессор: 2,0 ГГц Core 2 Duo
  • Оперативная память: 2 GB
  • Видеокарта: Совместимость с OpenGL 2.0 или DirectX 9.0c
  • Место на диске: ~6 GB

Описание:

Вы студент колледжа, безумно влюбленный в свою девушку, но вместо того, чтобы провести с ней лето, вы получаете неожиданный телефонный звонок. На следующий день вы едете на автобусе на работу в лагерь для мальчиков, где занимаются воспитанием и плохим поведением, но, к вашему удивлению, это больше не лагерь для мальчиков…​
Игра ранее известная как Red Falls.

https://i4.imageban.ru/out/2023/11/24/c1d019b7a2ff725a4cfd548647a006a4.jpg
  • После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив HelpingTheHotties-v1.0.4-pc_Rus.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл HelpingTheHotties.exe
  • Играть
    Bonus code: burnbaby

ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

Helping the Hotties Storytime: Kiara's story
v0.4 - 2024-02-12
Our fourth story is the final interview with Belle and her feedback to our MC about his work in the camp.
v0.3 - 2024-01-06
Here is our third episode of Helping the Hotties Storytime
"Emily's Adventure"
This one is also not stricktly connected to a particular time frame in the original Helping the Hotties story. We wanted to give you some fun with her since, according to some of you guys, there wasn't nearly enough of her action, so hopefully this will do the trick.
We added Full HD version of the game together with the 4K version. All the Storytime stories including Kiara's story, Belle's birthday story and newly released Emily's adventure are included in a single downloadable file so you can play all the stories under one roof.
v0.2 - 2023-11-24
Our second story is about Belle and her birthday party with our heroes.
Is it going to be a nice daytime gathering or a wild party?
v0.1 - 2023-10-28
Initial Release

Helping The Hotties
v1.0 - 2023-07-26
You and us, we made it. After more than 20 000 work hours spent crafting the story and all of the different story paths, creating fantastic renders and breathtaking animations all rendered in fantastic 4K, adding features like different voiceovers (5 different actors), music focused on the current mood and sound effects emphasizing what is going on in the game. Missions and Achievements, interactive walkthrough, and many many testing and bug fixing, so you can play them on your favorite PC, Mac or Android device downloaded from our very own server.
It was tough, probably the toughest thing I did in my life. It was so stressful not only on me, but on my incredible team as well, who stayed by my side when it was easy to quit, but they believed in xRed and in the Hotties and I will never forget that.
We never stoped learning and looking for a way to improve the game and experience. Now when I look at the game, there are soo many things I would change just to improve it a little bit, but no, we had to stop otherwise it would never be finished. And don't get me wrong, I am happy where we got with it, but boy was it tough.
Of course, nothing would be possible without your incredible support, checking on us if we were slacking or not doing enough, and truly THANK YOU for that.
No slacking, no screwing around. Everything by the book.
We bought more than a thousand different assets, making this game 100% legitimate and not a single piece of software we used for creating this game was pirated. From the tinniest DAZ asset to Adobe and Microsoft software solutions. We respect the community which helps us build this incredible games and we encourage all the other creators, especially big ones to do the same.
Now, we will turn to Steam version of the game, getting it prepared for the release, but we are still short on the voiceover for the 0.10 and 1.0 content update, so expect these to come out in the upcoming weeks as soon as they are recorded.
What is next?
We will take a super short break, just to prevent the burnout and then we will show you how creative we are. We still didn't decide if the Hotties will be continued, that all depends on YOU.
BUT! Before that, GO and get the latest update. Tell us what you think. Leave your feedback!
v0.10.0 - 2023-06-23
N/A
v0.9.0 - 2023-05-20
Part2
v0.9.0 - 2023-04-21
Part1
v0.8.9 - 2022-11-26
===========
Helping The Hotties - a new game
https://i4.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/303dbb2d24aa8d7f3f24da9eba0ed83e.jpg
Hey guys! We have a special announcement to make. Remember the surprise we hinted at? It’s finally here!

We listened to your feedback and took your suggestions to heart, fundamentally rebuilding the narrative and improving the overall experience. Because of the amount of changes, we realized that this new experience deserved a more fitting name.

That's why we're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you find the right one for you or will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out!

We want to give you the best experience possible, so here are some of the new features that have been implemented:

https://i3.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/4eb6fc99f3fd6f00bcbd012c465156ba.png

NEW 4K Visuals
All the original and new renders have been rebuilt from the ground up, re-rendered specifically to improve the visual fidelity of the game. All our focus went into the attention to detail needed to improve all renders and enhance the game's atmosphere with improved lighting and textures, and we hope you'll enjoy the huge improvement.

https://i3.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/dc24bec188e48eb5268a9a3e6ad26705.png

Mini-Games
If you’re feeling extra playful, try out some mini-games to play the scenes out in a more unconventional manner. If mini-games aren't your cup of tea, you can turn them on or off in the menu at any time.

https://i7.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/9cb8239e120a72b7fb88109a694aeaa3.png

Free Roam Mode vs. Visual Novel Mode
Another big feature we've added that changes the way it feels to play the game is a free roam mode toggle. If the sandbox type experience isn't how you like to play, and experience our games, then you can turn off free roam mode at any time from the menu–changing all free roam segments into multiple choice buttons that will skip past all the walking across camp.

https://i7.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/29c1108f597d48af97d87fb8ac50554d.png

Missions and Achievements
How attentive are you to your favorite character? Are you a good guy, or a bad guy? Complete all story missions to enjoy the rewards of your efforts. During the game, you’ll be making decisions which affect story outcomes and directly affect the achievements earned throughout the game. You decide what type of player you want to be, and unlock some hidden renders and animations.

https://i1.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/1445e9ee5ca7add12f103c72c0b2cacd.png

In-Game Collectibles
Wanting to make the game a truly layered experience, we've added collectibles, in the form of panties, to the game! Of course we added panties! What else would you be collecting?Are you an expert panty raider, a completionist, or all of the above? Then you'll definitely find the in-game collectibles to be a welcome addition to your game, and be rewarded with special gallery image for each pantie you find.

Sounds and Music
Sound effects, as well as music, have been added throughout the whole game to make it into a more enjoyable experience. Maybe you'll even find something more than sounds and music we've been working on.

User Interface
New and improved interface to better suit the game’s theme and optimize player experience. It’s a fresh-looking, modern, just like our girls.

Other Technical Features
Apart from these major changes, many more smaller features have been implemented and more will come with each next update. We hope you like it as much as we do!

Bug Reporting System
Sure, it's not a part of the game itself, but to create a great, bug-free game, we need to have a system that will help us solve all the issues even faster. As we want to give you the best gaming experience, even with the game still in development, we take long and detailed testing of our games before they come out. For this episode of Helping the Hotties, we managed to prevent more than 300 different bugs from escaping into your playing experience. We are all pasionate gamers and we know how frustrating it is to be interupted in the middle of the game and then wait for some sort of a fix for a game that was supposedly ready for release. I hope I didn't just jinxed myself, but even if I did, be sure we will fix the problem as soon as you report it and we will release an update right away, so you can continue where you left off.

https://i3.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/8cbe9b3a9ec3a06a0c7bab5fa2b19d65.png

We've created multiple new channels for you to report any bugs you may find while playing the game. One of these new systems is a bug reporting (ticketing) system, integrated into our Discord server, while another is the support page of our new website which should be fixed in the coming days! You can still use Patreon to report bugs, or message us directly, and we'll do our best to help make your experience better.

https://i7.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/992dcb281abdecd94fae3c6423d822da.png

New Patreon Tiers and a new 4K SPECIAL OFFER

We got a ton of questions following our "4K random renders" if we could make the whole game in 4K as well. That got us thinking, because that would really be a big challenge. We didn't want to just fake it with some Photoshop artificial upscaling, because that's not it. The difference is just too big. So we made a difficult decission and we create and rendered all of our images and animations in 4K. A whopping Terabyte of RAW files adjusted and made almost without any loses in quality, to create this 10 GB 4K beauty.

To share it with you, we created a new $25 tier that will feature our all new 4K version, and to celebrate everyone that contributed, we also created a LIMITED SPECIAL OFFER where you can get your 4K versions of a brand new Helping the Hotties with a 25% discount for as long as you stay. If you combine it with our yearly pledge disscount, you get a great deal.

$10 Patrons, we haven't forgoten about you. We managed to get you even MORE NEW STUFF, FOR THE SAME PRICE! New UI, minigames, Freroam ON/OFF button, Minigames ON/OFF button, panties collector, everything is also coming to you guys! And you know what? We'll even let you download the 4K version for the next 24 hours and then we'll release the FullHD version.

Oh yeah, and did we tell you that you can now find us on our webpage? It's xred.games so go and check it out.

https://i3.imageban.ru/out/2022/05/22/5ea2afe0073edcf9b10fe679a90bc590.png
The whole team did an astonishing job, especially durring the past couple of months. In my eyes they moved the mounain and I'm soo proud and happy to be working with these amazing hard working professionals.

Important Notice about SPECIAL OFFER: When the duration of this offer ends (on June 3rd, 2022), those who are or have entered this $20 tier will be locked in for good at this discounted (promotional) price of $20 and will receive all benefits as if they were a $25 supporter. If for any reason you leave this tier, you will not be able to rejoin this tier at the discounted promotional price.

Lastly, check out our new webpage for all the latest info: www.xred.games

This is just the beginning of a long and exciting journey we’re embarking on. We’re very grateful you’re here with us, and hope you'll join us in our next steps to making your gaming experience better than ever. Let's get that 2,500 patrons so we can get the Voice-over in.

Are you still here? GO PLAY THE GAME!

Cheers!

xRed Games team

PS: next update is coming out in 2 weeks..
Episode 6
N/A
Episode 5
The new episode features more than 1422 new renders, 81 new animations inside the story, and more than 300 renders in the gallery, Blinks, Angles and X-Ray images!
Episode 4
Red Falls Episode 4 is finally out! 1110 new renders, 29 new animations inside the story and more than 300 gallery, angles and x-ray images! Also new is:

Replay for Patrons: Login with your Patreon account inside the game to get access to Replay option. You can access the hottest scenes inside the game even if you didn't made a save.
Angle and X-ray buttons: Will be only available to $10 Patrons (in testing phase)
Episode 4 includes:

1110 New Story renders
29 Animations
Bonus content:

39 angle images
19 x-ray images
40 gallery images
190 blink images
Episode 2
Red Falls Episode 2 is out and its hot if I may say so! This is my biggest update to date with 1379 renders in total! I've also added new mechanics into the game:
X-Ray: When you see the "x-ray" button in the upper left corner, click on it and... well enjoy Улыбаюсь
Angle button: On some images you will see two arrows click on them to change the angle of the image. (Sometimes a bit more than just an angle...)
Episode 2 also includes:
1082 New Renders
12 Animations
Image rotation
Bonus content:
128 angle images
123 x-ray images
Episode 1
-more than a 1000 new renders
-more than 50
-new animationsnew game

• 09.10.2021 - первый релиз русской версии игры Episode 4
  • 12.01.2022 - в раздачу добавлена английская версия игры Episode 5 и праздничный эпизод Christmas Special Eng
  • 27.02.2022 - английская версия игры обновлена о версии Episode 6
  • 22.05.2022 - игра обновлена до английской версии Helping The Hotties v0.6
  • 14.06.2022 - игра обновлена до английской версии Helping The Hotties v0.7
  • 22.04.2023 - игра обновлена до английской версии 0.9.0
  • 24.11.2023 - русская версия игры обновлена до версии Episode 5 Final, английская до версии 1.0; в раздачу добавлена английская версия игры Storytime: Kiara's story версии 0.2
  • 19.12.2023 - Storytime: Kiara's story обновлена до русской версии 0.2
  • 12.02.2024 - Storytime: Kiara's story обновлена до русской версии 0.3
  • 17.02.2024 - игра обновлена до русской версии 1.0.4
  • 31.03.2024 - Storytime: Kiara's story обновлена до русской версии 0.4

Эро и хентайные игры отключаются в настройках профиля:
https://i2.imageban.ru/out/2023/05/01/5c6fbf26329cd133e4a8d1dab8147799.jpg

info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ryu ga Gotoku

Стаж: 2 года 3 месяца

Рейтинг

post 03-Мар-2022 08:46 (спустя 4 месяца 24 дня) [-]5[+]

[Цитировать] 

Откровенности больше чем в горячем кофе ?
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Кикава

Стаж: 9 лет 4 месяца

Россия
Рейтинг

post 24-Апр-2023 17:21 (спустя 1 год 1 месяц) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

25 апреля переводчик обещает обнову... 30 в свободном доступе... но не верится.
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Toha46

Россия
Рейтинг

post 25-Апр-2023 20:35 (спустя 1 день 3 часа) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Кикава писал(а):

25 апреля переводчик обещает обнову... 30 в свободном доступе... но не верится.
Вполне возможно если он не 1 работает, или над переводом работает каждый день!
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

sol921

Стаж: 11 лет

Румыния
Рейтинг

post 17-Ноя-2023 16:47 (спустя 6 месяцев 21 день) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

привет, там фул вышел, будет апдейт?
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

CJloHuK

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 24-Ноя-2023 23:17 (спустя 7 дней) [-]2[+]

[Цитировать] 

sol921 писал(а):

привет, там фул вышел, будет апдейт?
Обновил!

sol921

Стаж: 11 лет

Румыния
Рейтинг

post 25-Ноя-2023 15:28 (спустя 16 часов) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

спасибо!
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

JIuxo

Стаж: 2 года 11 месяцев

Россия
Рейтинг

post 07-Апр-2024 15:15 (спустя 4 месяца 11 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Я правильно понял - игра имеет функционал, который может синхронизировать сюжетные действия с работой вибратора в реале?
О, сколько нам открытий чудных...
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Mavrodius

Стаж: 10 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 12-Апр-2024 18:25 (спустя 5 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Подскажите ВН, в которых ГГ обезличен.
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 16-Апр 19:55