|Список форумов Tapochek.net » Игры для PC » Эротические игры » Эротические|
Стаж: 11 лет
Overgrown: Genesis [ver. 1.00.0 Rus / ver. 1.00.2 Eng] [Completed]
Год выпуска: 2020 Версия: v1.00.0 Rus / v1.00.2 Eng Жанр: 2DCG, female protagonist, bestiality, graphic violence, horror, monsters, rpg, internal view, male domination Цензура: Отсутствует Разработчик: The Dystopian Project Издательство: The Dystopian Project
Перевод: MAMORU_OCHITSUKI и ALEXXXX181 Тип издания: Лицензия Движок: RPGM Язык интерфейса: Английский / Русский / Язык текста: Английский / Русский / Таблэтка: не требуется
Вы берете на себя роль Джуно (Juno), выжившей после апокалипсиса и обученного инженера (крик Исааку из Мертвого космоса), пытающегося перемещаться между слабеющим человеческим обществом, заключенным в укрепленных святилищах, и внешним миром, опустошенным инфекцией.
v1.00.2 - Fixed a big problem with the combat system; had a missing line of code that was causing a recurring glitch with the melee weapons that screwed around with durability and could outright make them disappear or reappear randomly. - You can now hand in Dr. Zara's research to General Hawke at Area 66 if you missed giving it to him the first time around at the University. - Mac version added. - Music options in the Gallery now expanded; they now also follow the "unlock" system alongside the Gallery, so more music options are unlocked as you play through the game, and as the Gallery expands. - Barton's gunshop remapped and relocated to the north side of Hamilton Square. - You should be able to finish Ending A with the proper sprite transition now, as intended. - New starting point in the Cheat Room from Juno's apartment, which allows you to jump to Hamilton Square. - Cheats option from the user menu now gives you an option to reduce Infection. - You can now hide text at any time with the "H" key; same key used to restore it. This will come in handy for Gallery reviewings! - Additional controller support added for O:G. Right trigger is fire/struggle, right bumper is reload, and left bumper is minimap toggle.
v1.00.0 - Game's first "completed" status!
- Added Ending "B", which triggers if losing to A.C.E units in the final level. Comes with a new breeding machine scene + a unique ending room.
- Added Ending "C1" and "C2". They are basically the same outcome, except C2 is inherently evil. This comes with a group scene involving all the civilian leader girls + Juno (or without Juno, if you pick C2). The condition for this ending is to complete the game without doing any civilian leader sidequests or upgrading the shelter.
- Added Ending "D", which is the neutral ending. You have to upgrade the shelter WITHOUT using soldier favours (Base Points only) and complete all civilian leader sidequests.
- Added Ending "E", the 'best' ending. All conditions from "D" must be met, plus all sidequests finished, plus all 8 "Note" items collected.
- Added a great EXPLOSIONNNN effect to killing infected enemies. Call me ArchiGumin.
- Fixed huge bug where you can't complete General Hawke's sidequest before the switch order was screwed up
- Fixed buying duplicate weapons from Taylor and upgrades allowing for repetition
- Went back and rewrote the story for Zara and Feinstein to make more sense from Hamilton onwards. Retcon text in hospital, also, revised background stories for Zara and Feinstein
- Added infection behaviour / masturbation trigger. Basically, if your infection gets too high, Juno will stop and start masturbating uncontrollably after a set number of steps. This dissuades players from stacking infection as the only penalty previously was when resting.
- Reload timers added to weapons, which adds a subtle level of difficulty, especially with high damage but high reload time weapons like shotguns
- Bugged morale requirement to get into the University fixed.
- General Hawke sprite and portrait changed
- Unique and rather sexy BGS soundtrack added to Ending Room A! Also, added the base girl sprites.
- Changed the Area 66 staffer to have unique portrait and sprite
- Removed minimap function for now, kind of makes game too easy.
- Added infection removal before departing Brookside #2 during evacuation
- Added four unique SFW "Acts” images, really sets a more professional tone for the game overall!
- Removed a switch that flips when using the Police HQ computer that screws up Natasha’s sidequest
- Minor typo in dog swarm ending fixed
- Fixed being able to go up to Suits Office's 2nd floor after completing Billy's task without talking to the ground floor Suit
- Suits' faces and spirtes reskinned
- Fixed bug where Fort Patton B3 Lab couldn’t be accesed from B1 in Fort Patton; also, lighting change was not applied to B3, so, fixed that too
- Fixed a huge bug where Dryad goes into harmless “statue” mode and is disabled when you are forced out of University then re-enter the Main Campus
* Sound effects for weapons do not trigger; fixed.
* Some text over UI issues fixed.
* Lighting does not change to nighttime if skipping to Fort Patton; fixed.
* Removed text inconsistencies ("This is what Geoff needs!" exclaims Juno, despite having never met a man named Geoff in her tragic life.)
* Failed Quests tab removed; failed quests simply disappear now.
* Juno teleports over Cassie after the working station upgrade; fixed.
* Gallery not unlocking if cheat room is used at the beginning fixed.
* When in the Gallery, HUD automatically switches off; switches back on when leaving Gallery.
* You can now proceed to the introductory phase of the University. No gameplay yet, but it sets the mood nicely, and there's a new CG scene for you to encounter, introducing the Dryad final boss, and giving you an idea of what to... expect.
* Final shelter improvement (Security Station) now available, accessible by talking to Natasha after completing the first two upgrades with Sofia and Cassie. Completing all the shelter improvements manually (ie. Base Points instead of begging soldiers for help) is a requirement for the fifth ending.
* Endgame counter added to the various "Notes" items scattered around optional areas of the game. Collecting all the Notes is a requirement for fifth ending.
* New lesbian scene with Natasha + Rebecca (only available if Rebecca was rescued).
* New blowbang scene with Juno + Natasha (optionally Rebecca, if rescued).
* Gallery updated with the aforementioned three new scenes.
* Gallery updated with a music system.
* Weapons UI has hopefully been thoroughly fixed (previously, loading a game fucked up all memory of the "saved" ammo and ammo types for weapons, which we finally remedied by introducing mini save files in the ABS itself ); fire rate now works as intended; every bullet causes damage when it hits the target (previously if you shot too fast you would fire without damage and waste all the ammo); and going into the Menu while reloading now interrupts the reload process.
* Big issue - all saves before 0.10.4 don't work properly as they lack the fixed weapons UI. To remedy this, I've added a cheat room in the beginning of the game. Climb up the stairs from Juno's bathroom in her apartment, and you'll be able to gather weapons and items, trigger event switches, and go to a save point of your choice.
* Increased difficulty for Cold Pines; added two more roaming packs of hounds
* Fixed the "dark" effect persisting when entering Hamilton Square for the first time
* Fixed the text blocking the UI in the first part of East Greer - keep an eye out for these blocky texts and report them if you find them!
* Various minor typos have been fixed here and there.
* Storyline now progresses a little more towards "The University".
* Fixed an instance where approaching the Hive without killing the Elite Hivelings yet triggers a gamebreaking movement glitch.
* Fixed another gamebreaking movement glitch in Fort Patton (Shelter), when you approach commotion from the top rather than from the side as intended.
* Fixed Tactical Rifle upgrade being nonexistent.
* Fixed Cassie's upgrade not requiring Base Points to perform.
* Fixed Cassie's lesbian scene being available even after her gangbang.
* Fixed the Walker Gallery display not erasing picture after completion.
* Using Cheat Menu for ammo stops you from using the weapons with that ammo. Fixed.
* Fixed the Car Key not being used for the car at Cold Pines (registers Disinfectant instead)
* Fixed a random transfer point to a testing room at Juno's apartment in the beginning.
v0.10.1 * Base upgrades now available as part of an extensive secondary questline; Sofia upgrades the medical station, and Cassie upgrades the working station for the shelter at Fort Patton. Both girls have two separate encounter types (one gangbang, one lesbian). You can only activate one in the game, but doing either one unlocks both in the Gallery.
* Extensive quest log system added to the game, now actively tracking all objectives and informing you of potential traders as well.
* Main story content altered a bit - you now see Dr. Peters for a brief segment in-between the Jamesway Bridge - Downtown area. Main story does not progress at the moment, as we mainly reworked and back-added content to overhaul O:G a bit.
* Hound Swarm CG set + scene (in Cold Pines) has been added.
* Reptile Swarm CG set + scene (in Jamesway Bridge) has been added.
* Hivemind CG set + scene (in Downtown, Hivemind bossfight) has been added.
* Cassie's base prostitution CG set + scene has been added.
* Cassie's lesbian CG set + scene with Juno has been added.
* Sofia's base prostitution CG set + scene has been added.
* Sofia's lesbian scene CG set + scene with Juno has been added.
* Hiveling behaviour has been fixed; they now work as intended, only temporarily going down, before reviving within 5 seconds. They will permanently be destroyed when the Hivemind is defeated.
* Hivemind fight reworked a little, and the glitch with the gates not opening after the Elites die is fixed. Losing to Elites renders the swarm scene instead of default Hiveling scene.
* New key item, the Flashlight, has been added, and a new darkened environment has also been introduced in several stages of the game. Flashlight is essential, or at least highly valuable, in navigating these areas. Must be powered by Batteries, which can also be found in such areas.
* New pixel-themed font replaces default RMMV font, bringing everything more in-line with the retro graphics for O:G.
* Cold Pines National Park completed revamped, and qualifies as its own independent stage of the game with its own puzzles to solve.
* The Park area of Hamilton Square has been minimized and reworked.
* Weapons UI overhauled with new icon graphics and reloading system; reload no longer automatic, and being attacked cancels out a reload. Rangefinder also added to all weapons.
* Overhauled and fully customised GUI, now including an interactive UI portrait of Juno.
* New Infection system affects the general display of the game when Infection gets too serious, as well as changes the UI portrait of Juno. Minor anti-infection item (Disinfectant) also added.
* Several new items and their corresponding icons added.
* Upgraded portraits and added expressions introduced for Juno, as well as Billy, Donny, Barton (the gunshop owner), Dr. Feinstein, and more.
* Multiple weapons and items sorted, reorganized, and added.
* Text flavour and outdated text in several areas have been changed/corrected, as well several minor tile issues and glitches fixed and removed across the board.
v0.09.5 PATCH Med station upgrade doesn't stay permanent - Juno can walk out of the shelter, and walk back in with it unupgraded. Upgrading also refunds your Base Points. Fixed on both ends by removing refund and adding switch to register shelter is upgraded for re-entry. All side missions are marked complete during the evac from Brookside if you didn't actually start any of them. Fixed by adding additional switches to all three.
v0.09.4 PATCH Item limit cap was set to 99 previously. This stopped you getting more ammo and Base Points past 99. Importantly, also prevented you getting the Med Station upgrade for the shelter. Remedied by changing item cap to 9999. Second computer in Subway Tunnels doesn't show Hansen's email if you opened Door 2 before looking at it. This prevents you from jumping over the pit if you had read the email, and thus prevents you getting the early shotgun. Missing car has been added to the CBD map. Missing Crawler Gameover variation (first one) added to the Gallery.
v0.09.3 PATCH Door to the "shotgun room" in the subway still requires x11 Strength, but due to removed attributes it is impossible to obtain. Fixed. Permanent Cigarettes pickup added to the Subway Tunnels for David's tradeoff Computer still registers INT in the first subway room. Fixed. x1 missing CG variation in the Walker Gameover has been added in.
v0.09.2 The wait is over! It's time for the patron release of Overgrown: Genesis 0.09! This is a fairly big update for O:G, with the addition of x5 CGs, two new stages, and revisions made to previous stages, as well as various system overhauls. --- NEW ADDITIONS: New level - the Jamesway Bridge. First mission out of Fort Patton. Revisits all previous enemies in one go, and will be used for the Reptile swarm and unlocks in the future. New level - the Central Business District (CBD). Second mission out of Fort Patton. Re-visitable (ie. you can go back to Fort Patton and then come back to the CBD at any time). New enemy type - Hiveminds and Hivelings/"Grunts". A step-up from the infected, these new "mutant" enemies require some thinking to defeat. Hivelings are immortal and will continually respawn no matter how many times they're killed. The only way to permanently defeat them is to destroy their Hivemind. New scene, the Hiveling/Grunt attack (+CG set). New scene, the Hiveling/Grunt gameover (+CG set). New encounter type - Captives. Ever wonder what happened to the women that the infected successfully capture? ... Captives are the breeding cattle of Hiveminds, hapless women who are bound up, and then impregnated and forced to spawn Hivelings, again, and again, and again. There are two variations - "normal" Captives, who can be rescued using Bleach to dissolve their bonds, and "doomed" Captives, who can only be granted the mercy of a swift death. The subway system has been expanded, and made double the size. New scene (+CG set) with an insane survivor, David, used to work in the subway and whose computer you encounter first when you enter the level. New swarm ending (+CG set) for the Crawlers, in the subway's "shotgun room"; triggers if you didn't read up on the warning via Leslie's computer's emails and trip through the loose floorboards. New swarm ending (+CG set) for the Runners, in the Police HQ located in Dangerzone East, in a new "evidence locker" room; triggers if you didn't divert the Runners inside via the alarm. Fort Patton maps added, including the compound exterior when exiting the Civilian Shelter, as well as the new Military HQ and Armoury. Numerous new sprites and portraits for the new military cast. New tiles introduced for the military setting. Stat boosting items, as well as stats/attributes in general, have been removed from the game. Reaching "checkpoints" now only increases Morale, rather than having you pick between Hunger or Morale, and also removes the attribute aspect. New "Base Points" mechanic introduced. New major characters, General Hawke and Quartermaster Taylor. General Hawke is the quest-giver for Fort Patton, while Quartermaster Taylor is your go-to merchant, allowing you to sell food items for Base Points, and purchase various items and upgrades for trade goods. Cheats now available from the Menu. Gallery now available from the Menu. First unlock (the test animation) is free. Second unlock is after you finish the Prologue (Billy and Gavin scenes). Third unlock after you enter the subway (All three Walker scenes). Fourth unlock after you finish the subway stage (All three Crawler scenes + subway survivor scene). The unlocks for the Hounds, Runners, and Reptiles will follow in later updates; tentatively, for Cold Pines, Dangerzone, and Jamesway Bridge. FIXES: Broken pathing for computer tables and computer terminals fixed. Black area underneath the office building in Hamilton fixed (pathing issue). Inaccessible sparkles around Dangerzone fixed. Rifle Packs don't give ammo, only more Rifle Packs; fixed. KNOWN ISSUES: Item categories are broken for now due to a faulty RMMV update. Using the Gallery allows you to "quick escape" from any situation due to the enemy locations being reset.
v0.08.2 NEW CONTENT
* Added CG + text for the Reptile Bad End scene.
* Added CG + text for the Hound Bad End scene.
* Hopefully, fixed the bug that stopped Cassie's quest being marked as complete.
* Numerous cosmetic issues with tiles and text have been addressed.
v0.08 NEW CONTENT * The primary mission of the "Return to Brookside" questline is now ready and playable. Journey to Dangerzone North, and you'll encounter old enemies Billy and Gavin, who have been at each others' necks and left destruction in their wake. In this mission, the main goal is to retrieve the APC, which will allow the evacuation of the safezone to begin. Do note the safezone evacuation CAN start without completing the sidequests - but this will result in a penalty that I will expand upon in the next update.
* Dangerzone North maps have been added. These include the Suits HQ, the Garage, and the Flooded Basement.
* Added the new Reptile enemy, who comes ready with his "attack" scenes. His bad end scenes will be patched in shortly. Reptiles are found in watery/flooded areas. They replace the Crawlers in the Safezone Sewers.
* Watery/flooded maps now disable Juno's ability to run, making it that much more terrifying when you see the new Reptiles and move at a crawl...
* The Runner's bad end scene now has new CG!
* Added new sprites and facesets for the "Operative" (first seen in the hospital at Hamlin Square) and the "Soldier" (who you will find after the evacuation).
* All items now have relevant icons attached to them! A small, but essential cosmetic element!
* New item system that organises your loot for you!
* Experimental new "barter" system in place for all merchants that should make trading a less hectic affair.
* All those bottles of bleach you found now have a use. Certain areas of the map will be cut off or blocked by plant growth, which can be destroyed using bleach. These won't block essential pathways, but instead things like loot and shortcuts.
* Small parts of Fort Patton are playable immediately post-evacuation. Will expand in later updates, especially with regards to how well you did in the evacuation process.
* SFX effects added here and there... too numerous to list individually. ---
v0.08 FIXES * Fixed the missing fadeout for the Anguished Runner.
* Typos and grammatical errors in dialogue corrected here and there... Let me know if you find any!
* Tileset issues tweaked with to allow better movement ability. Can't be perfect, really, given the nature of the engine and the way the tiles work.
Страница 1 из 1
|Список форумов Tapochek.net » Игры для PC » Эротические игры » Эротические|
Вы не можете начинать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы не можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям
Вы не можете скачивать файлы