Ошибка

(Drum & Bass) Chase & Status: Mercury - Count On Me (Remixes) [feat. Moko] - EP - 2013, MP3 (tracks)+cover, 320 kbps

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

ka4ipury

Стаж: 10 лет

Рейтинг

post 30-Сен-2013 20:43 0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Chase & Status: Mercury - Count On Me (Remixes) [feat. Moko] - EP

pic="http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1309/ed/2e2416e3687f.jpg"

Жанр: Drum & Bass
Лейбл: Mercury
Дата релиза: 2013-09-29
Происхождение исполнителя: Англия
Аудио кодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 00:18:35
Источник (релизер): TMD
Полиграфия: Присутствует
Ссылка: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/album/count-on-me-remixes-feat./id712375734

Треклист:
01. Count On Me (5:32)
02. Count On Me (4:18)
03. Count On Me (5:06)
04. Lost Not Found (Acoustic) (2:50)
Chase & Status — consisting of drum'n'bass DJs Saul Milton and Will Kennard — earned their stripes after remixing the rather questionable Capleton track "Duppy Man" to success in 2005. From there the duo had a few hit club singles — in 2007 with the double A-sided "Hurt You" b/w "Sell Me Your Soul" and 2008's "Take Me Away" — that hit the top of the U.K. dance and club charts. A full-length was finally released in 2008. Entitled More Than Alot, it featured appearances from Kano, Takura, and Digga, and was well-received critically; it won a 2009 Drum and Bass Award for best album. From there, Milton and Kennard dipped their toes into more pop-oriented production; "End Credits," a 2009 single featuring Plan B, entered the U.K. Top Ten and led to the 2011 album No More Idols, which featured collaborations with Dizzee Rascal, Tinie Tempah, and Cee-Lo Green. Spending 35 weeks in the U.K. Top 40, No More Idols went on to earn a double-platinum status. At the beginning 2012 the duo were nominated for Best British Group at the prestigious Brit Awards — a first for a drum 'n' bass outfit — yet were beaten to the gong by Coldplay. Not resting on their laurels, the duo spent 2012 playing live dates at festivals across the U.K. and Europe, including a sub-headline slot at the metal festival Download. As a thank you to fans for their support, the festival favorite "Big Man" — featuring vocals from Liam Bailey — was released at the end of 2012. In 2013, the duo released the single "Lost and Found" featuring Louis Ma^ttrs in preparation for their third studio album Brand New Machine which was slated for release later that year. ~ Chris True & Rich Wilson, Rovi
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

ka4ipury

Рейтинг

post 30-Сен-2013 20:46 (спустя 2 минуты) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

dtr

Стаж: 14 лет

Латвия
Рейтинг

post 30-Сен-2013 21:33 (спустя 46 минут) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

раньше нравились

ka4ipury

Рейтинг

post 30-Сен-2013 21:56 (спустя 23 минуты) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

dtr
на самом деле, и мне сейчас не нравится, вылошил от релиз только из уважения к ним..

Текущее время: 19-Апр 12:11

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4