Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 02-Янв-2023 00:16 3[+]

[Цитировать] 

На одну ночь / One Night Stand [ver. 1.0 Rus] [Completed]

Год выпуска: 2022
Версия: 1.0 Rus [Completed]
Жанр:
3DCG, ROMANCE, MULTIPLE PROTAGONIST, KINETIC NOVEL, BDSM, Male Domination, Creampie
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: ONS
Издательство: ONS
Перевод: Vlavir
Тип издания: Лицензия
Движок: Ren'Py
Язык интерфейса: Английский / Русский /
Язык текста: Русский
Таблэтка: Не требуется
Системные требования:
  • CPU: 1.2 GHz and above
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Graphics card: 800 x 600 and above
  • DirectX: 9.0
  • Hard Disk Space: 500 MB

Описание:

Дэвид - владелец бара средних лет, который последние десять лет довольствовался тем, что проводил свою жизнь в полном одиночестве; Елена - выпускница колледжа, чье сердце только что разбил кто-то, кого она любила.

Проект ONS рассказывает интимную историю о том, как эти двое оказались вместе на одну ночь - и что это значит для каждого из них.​

https://i2.imageban.ru/out/2023/01/01/fa0f18ea17b1a66342d2aef63bc0dfa7.jpg
  • После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив OneNightStand-v1.0-pc_Rus.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл OneNightStand.exe
  • Играть

ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

v1.0
Version Final
v0.2
There's so much more I want to talk about this 0.2 update, but I'll keep that for this month's letter column.

For now, I'll just share one crucial piece of information.

i.e. If you're someone who plays only the "soft" route, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND playing through the "hard" route as well for this update.

(Not only is the "hard" route a little longer, but also) As I've said in the past, ONS was written to serve as a stand-alone story that could be expanded upon into a longer game.

The said "hard" route will tease some of the key elements that will be explored in the (potential) continuation.

---

Now, I understand there are folks who do not like the hard route, as it could be seen as, the "corruption" route. But trust me when I say - it has more to it than that.

Still, it's totally fine to stick to only what you like. You WON'T be missing out on any "essential" information to enjoy the game. Just the tease for the continuations.

Speaking of which, just because the information is placed in the "corruption" route, it doesn't mean the story will head into any forced / weird directions.

The characters of our game will never be treated as some mere tools for showcasing lecherousness. There will always be a rhyme and reason to what they do.
v0.1
Initial Release

• 01.01.2023 - первый релиз русской версии игры 1.0

Эро и хентайные игры отключаются в настройках профиля:
https://i116.fastpic.org/big/2021/1128/e5/b26df59aca99f1534d85c267f3b86ae5.jpg

info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 26-Апр 03:14

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4