Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

CJloHuK

Стаж: 14 лет

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 22-Ноя-2020 13:03 5[+]

[Цитировать] 

Vis [ver. 1.6.1 VN Rus] / Vis 2 [ver. 2.0 Rus] / Rise of the Legend [ver. 0.8 Eng] [Abandoned]

Год выпуска: 2022
Версия: 1.6.1 VN Rus / Vis 2 [ver. 2.0 Rus] / Rise of the Legend [ver. 0.8 Eng] [Abandoned]
Жанр:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Visual Novel, Ren'py, MILF, Incest, Bisexual, Voyeurism, Corruption, twins, optional NTR
Цензура: Отсутствует
Разработчик: Mad King Games
Издательство: Mad King Games
Перевод: Djadovan
Тип издания: Лицензия
Движок: RenPy
Язык интерфейса: Английский / Русский /
Язык текста: Английский / Русский /
Таблэтка: не требуется
Системные требования:
  • ОС: Windows 7 или новее
  • Процессор: 2,0 ГГц Core 2 Duo
  • ОЗУ: 2 GB
  • Видеокарта: Совместимость с OpenGL 2.0 или DirectX 9.0c
  • Место на диске: ~8 GB

Описание:

Тебя зовут Эйден, ты из королевской семьи, которая правит новообразованной колонией. Твой отец, король, держит королевство в крепкой хватке, удерживая власть, пока не прольется последняя капля крови. Отправляйтесь в приключение, которое сформирует известный мир и за его пределами, неся бремя династии, которой суждено следовать за вами даже в смерти. Каждое решение, которое вы примете, будет представлять собой столп или падение вашей империи.
Ковать, убивать, развращать и править.

https://i4.imageban.ru/out/2024/03/09/cf2412fc378386edde912e74d5472fa7.jpg
  • После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив Vis-v1.6-pc_Rus.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл Vis.exe
  • Играть (Язык меняется в настройках игры)
ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

https://i7.imageban.ru/out/2024/03/09/8cefd2ad8cc82acdcd7db6af21ccde2a.jpg
v2.0 - 2022-09-30
NOTE!
Because it is a new build that continues the adventure from 1.6.1, you will have to click on the Continue adventure button in the main menu. There you will have to select the choices you've made in the previous build and input the points you previously had or, as there are no restrictions on what you can choose, you can select a different outcome than you've played until now. The game will only consider the selection you made at the beginning of Vis 2.0.
The save game will work only with 2.0 and above. It will not use previous 1.6.1 save games, mainly to avoid conflicts as the developer did a code cleanup with this new build.

Implemented changes:
- New improved build that starts the adventure from 2.0.
- Asset optimization which resulted in reduced size.
- New UI
- Gallery system has been implemented and in future releases, players can gain access to unique pictures.
- A new character.
- Upgraded the models used for the main female characters.
- New adult animation with four of the characters.
v1.6.1
1) Karina and Dhara romantic route Y/N:
Romantic interest with Karina and Dhara:
Players can hint to Karina that he has a love interest in her during the camp scene. If the player chooses that, he will have the sex scene, with them in the camp and a bit later in the game, he is going the have a flashback with Karina, while both of them are on the hill (which is currently present in the released builds).
Choosing this will result in a different plot reveal, other than seducing MC's father as there is still a hint of love for MC. This will also generate a different path, later in the game.
Choosing NOT to have a romantic interest with Karina and Dhara:
If you decide NOT to hint at Karina of the romantic interest, the sex scene from the camp won't happen, the flashback won't happen and the plot reveals for the girls will show that they have seduced MC's father.

2) Morrigan foot licking scene (aka the femdome scene):
There is a menu with three options:
A) Players can go with the original release.
B) The scene can be avoided and have the sex scenes with Morrigan 'butt' for this you will need to have at least 2 seducer points.
C) And if you don't have those 2 seducer points and you want to skip the bootlicking scene, you won't get the sex scenes with Morrigan.

3) Anete - Optional Decima lesbian scene
- I made this optional as well.

4) Fixed issues in the text.
v1.6
- A part of the main plot is revealed.
- Major milestone from which the player can choose a permanent path.
- The two religious deities are now fully revealed.
- Improved sex animations, with sounds.
v1.4
- New story content.
- First part of the sandbox, implemented. This contains the economic engine, day/night cycle, edicts, brothel, and the army management.
- Introduction to the first courtesan. Her name is Julia.
- Fixed a bug related to one of Liliana's scenes.
- Status now has visible values.
v1.3
- New story content.
- Romantic scenes with Morgana (if the requirements are met)
- Introducing the first deity available in-game.
v1.2
- New content that will reveal a small part of the plot, alongside some of the most powerful enemies.
- Actions in this part, will reflect on the next update that will be related to religion and deities.
v1.1
- New content that will set the things in motion for Chapter I. There are three major events where you will decide the outcome.
- A small preview of what is about to happen from chapter I.
v1.0
- New content that can trigger Liliana's romantic route, if you have enough lust and romantic points. This will also trigger bonus scenes.
- Fixed a blocker that prevented some players to proceed further into the main campaign.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added multiple answers for Liliana's riddle.

Riddle answers that are accepted
A piano or A Piano or Piano
- New content that will set things into motion for the Prologue ends.
- The possibility to start/reject a romantic route with Liliana
v0.9
- New content. Things are starting to settle up and our hero is about to face challenges never seen before.

- Improved animation. I am starting to improve the idea of animation and so I hope in the end we can have a build that is state of the art.

- Anete route. As Anete is back in Colonia, now we are going to find more about her and also we are going to see how she grows as a character. While developing this I was thinking that maybe there will be players that initially refused a romantic route with her but with this update or with another they would want to change that and start a romantic route. With this update and with others, I will implement an option where you can stick with the choice where you will not have any romantic route with her or you can change that and head on the romantic road with her. Why I did that?! Because I would hate for players to start the game all over so that they can change their option. As a side note, this will be available only for a number of updates. After that, au revoir.

- Fixed bugs. There were some visual issues that I needed to take care of.
v0.8
N/A
v0.7
- Story progression
- Updated UI
- Day/Night Cycle
- The first two chapters have been proofread.
- Fixed issues with Ava sex scene and the MC 'hammer'. Scenes have been redesigned.
- Bug fixed.
v0.6.0.3
- New content.
v0.6.0.1
- New content and improved UI.
v0.6
- New content
- The new beta feature implemented. This will mark the beginning of the free-roaming gameplay. It will be a feature that will need some months to be fully implemented but in the end, I am sure that it will be unique.
- From this update, players will unlock scenes, only if they have the necessary points. So the points gain from the previous updates will be used
v0.5
- Fixed status bars (yey)
- Three new characters
- New content.
v0.4
This update has a unique story, out of many and we will also meet a new character.I've also implemented a new route for the v 0.3 ending with different scenes for that choice.
- New content.
- New character.
v0.2
Implemented features:
- The main character will have a custom name, set by the player ( mandatory).
- New content.
- Ambient audio for scenes.
- Retouch on some implemented scenes from v 0.1.
v0.1
First Release

• 22.11.2020 - первый релиз русской версии игры 1.1
  • 27.12.2020 - игра обновлена до версии 1.2 Chapter 1; в раздачу добавлено дополнение Rise of the Legend английской версии 0.8
  • 28.11.2021 - русская версия игры обновлена до версии 1.4 Chapter 1; в раздачу добавлена английская версия игры 1.5 Fix + VN
  • 31.12.2021 - русская версия игры обновлена до версии 1.5 VN, с поглощением английской версии
  • 09.03.2024 - игра обновлена до русской версии 1.6.1 VN; в раздачу добавлена русская версия игры 2.0

Эро и хентайные игры отключаются в настройках профиля:
https://i2.imageban.ru/out/2023/05/01/5c6fbf26329cd133e4a8d1dab8147799.jpg

09.03.2024 - игра обновлена до русской версии 1.6.1 VN; в раздачу добавлена русская версия игры 2.0!

info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Vanik81

Стаж: 4 года 7 месяцев

Рейтинг

post 25-Ноя-2020 23:00 (спустя 3 дня) [-]2[+]

[Цитировать] 

Ну сюжет конечно топ и звуковое сопровождение тоже(Некоторые моменты конечно пздц, но всё же)
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

danmmer

Стаж: 9 лет 10 месяцев

Россия
Рейтинг

post 27-Ноя-2020 06:58 (спустя 1 день 7 часов) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

Воу, я прям в шоке от сюжета на таком лоре и бэкгранде норм бы рпг сделать, стояла бы в одном ряду с Ведьмаком. Буду ждать обновлений, а то на самом интересном закончилось
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Wlada666

Стаж: 9 лет 3 месяца

Россия
Рейтинг

post 28-Дек-2020 13:11 (спустя 1 месяц 1 день) [-]2[+]

[Цитировать] 

Шикарная...

Radunhageydu

Стаж: 10 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 04-Дек-2021 21:10 (спустя 11 месяцев 7 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Чем Fix от vn отличается? Rise это предыстория?
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

danmmer

Стаж: 9 лет 10 месяцев

Россия
Рейтинг

post 02-Янв-2022 14:19 (спустя 28 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Radunhageydu писал(а):

Чем Fix от vn отличается? Rise это предыстория?
Я так понял версия VN без менеджмента королевства а Rise с отстройкой королевства и какой никакой войнушкой
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

kalina921

Стаж: 14 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 12-Янв-2022 10:46 (спустя 9 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

какой музыкальный инструмент
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 15:03

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4