Системные требования:
  • Операционная система: Win 7 / 8 / 10
  • Процессор: Intel Pentium IV 1.2 GHz
  • Оперативная память: 512 MB
  • Видео-карта: 128 Mb
  • Свободное место на диске: ~2,41 GB
  • DirectX 8.1 или выше

Описание:

Главный герой живёт беззаботной жизнью, пока однажды его лучший друг не просит пожить у него свою дочь...

• После скачивания необходимо распаковать игру (архив LifewithMary-1.0-pc-Rus.zip) на жесткий диск компьютера
  • Открыть файл LifewithMary.exe
  • Играть (Смена языка в главном меню в настройках (Preferences))
ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

v1.0
    Well, it's done.
    The story is finished.
    We'd like to thank you all for your support and patience. Without you, it wouldn't have been done.
    We hope you enjoyed our story, and that it was worth it.
    At some point we will do one more patch with grammar and spelling fixes. Once they are all reported. But the story is done.
    Android version will be released a little later.

A little shorter than the last update. But counting animations that was huge. Over 350 renders.
    But we did manage to get everything in.
    The last three decision in the game are included. They're not all available in each different path, and most are made available by previous choices.
    All that's left are the epilogues.
    Those will be a little substantial, since every char has is own ending depending on choices you made in the game, and there are a lot of permutations.

v0.65
  • Continues to storyline

v0.60
  • Soon

v0.55
  • Encountered some quite serious last minute coding problems. But we think they're fixed now.
  • Except for the android port, where we had to reach out for help. Apparently android is starting to freak out due to the total number of pics. That will take a couple of more days to be ready.

v0.50
  • Soon

v0.45
  • Soon

v0.40
Hello

It's finally here.
The update, and our first animation, I mean.
There was no reduction in size do to this animation. But it was a very small animation in size. Baby steps.
All in all it's 208 renders.
That's more or less it. Don't want to spoil anyone.
We hope you like it.
v0.35
  • The story continues...

v0.30
  • Compressed the images to webp

v0.25
You might be wondering why it's 0.27 instead of 0.30. The answer is simple. While it has the usual amount of renders. And it's actually a bit bigger than the last patch, we didn't cover all we were hoping to cover in terms of storyline. There is a special scene in this update that we were really trying to get right. It ended up taking up over 70 renders. That's 1/3 of the update. Just one scene. So we had to cut a couple of other scenes we wanted to do to make room for it. We decided that, in the end, we're more committed to getting it right than to overall development speed.
v0.25
  • Not available

v0.18
  • No changelog yet

v0.10
Not much else to say. It's the continuation of the story. 180 renders in total. Hope you enjoy it.
One more thing. We've messed around with the background code so that once you pass a "Mary wants to go home" test, it all resets back to 0. So,you don't have to worry about getting it right every time. Once a test is passed, it's passed. That means that I HIGHLY recommend starting a new game. If you don't, depending on the place you're at, you might fail a test that you should pass etc...

First Release

In all the games that I've played the relationships have been superficial. Either relying on some "magic" gimmick, or blackmail to explain why the relationship exists. What I wanted was a game on which the relationship seemed real. And one in which we focus on one girl, but we really get to know her.

Now, I'm not an IT guy by profession. I'm an agricultural engineer. So I've had to hire some people to help me. I've got what I think is the most talented writer in the community to do the script, and a few more people to help with the renders. Together we've managed to make this demo.

The VN is very simple. From time to time you will get 2 response choices. There is a right one and a wrong one. Get too many of them wrong, and at the end of an in game week, Mary will want to go home. Don't worry, it's very intuitive.

• 01.01.2019 - первый релиз русской версии игры 0.40
  • 12.01.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.45
  • 06.02.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.50
  • 14.03.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.55
  • 30.03.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.60
  • 25.04.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.65
  • 01.08.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 1.0
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Велогор

Стаж: 13 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 22-Янв-2019 08:56 (спустя 21 день) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

Очень понравилось, не смотря на довольно откровенные сцены (ради которых по-идее всё и затевалось), у игры интересный сюжет, который не скатывается в откровенную пошлятину.
Спасибо за раздачу! Когда ждать продолжения? На Patron`е вышла версия 0.50.

Toha46

Стаж: 14 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 31-Мар-2019 21:42 (спустя 2 месяца 9 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

UPD
Уже финальная версия вышла!(13.07.19)
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 16-Апр 21:34

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4