Системные требования:
  • Операционная система: Win XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
  • Процессор: Intel Pentium IV (2.0 GHz) / AMD Athlon XP 2200+
  • Оперативная память: 1 GB
  • Видео-карта: 512 MB
  • Свободное место на диске: ~27 GB
  • Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and 2012

Описание:

Приключения Вилли Д. - это игра типа поинт энд клик (point and click) адвенчуры. Если бы я сравнивал свою игру с другой, наиболее похожей была бы, вероятно, "Broken Sword", но со взрослым контентом.
Все в игре анимируется, так что это означает, что это не тип графического романа, где вы просто видите картинки или анимации только в определенных ситуациях. Даже когда персонаж стоит, вы можете видеть его движение, его дыхание и т.д...

• Открыть файл Adventures of Willy D.exe
  • Играть
ДЛЯ НОРМАЛЬНОЙ РАСПАКОВКИ АРХИВА ОБНОВЛЯЕМ ВАШИ АРХИВАТОРЫ ДО АКТУАЛЬНЫХ ВЕРСИЙ!!! НЕ РАСПАКОВЫВАТЬ ПРОВОДНИКОМ!!!!

v1.1.0
- After scene with princess (end of game) speak with diane and Maria in Lady Gloria's garden and tell them they look sexy. They will want to have sex with you but Diane will want to try Royal cream. go to palace and speak with princess and ask her for cream. Go back to Maria and Diane and give them cream then have fun with them.
- In Claudia's living room on chair where Mia was sitting read Claudia's diary. Willy won't understand her "code" so bring the diary to Claudia's sister Yvonne in Erohide. She will be a bit mad that you read her sister diaray, but Will also tell you that you could ask Claudia about her dream, since you had 3 some with her anyway. Speak with Claudia in plat room to reveal her dream about you and Neal 3 some and how she imagined it before it happen.

- All girls in gold room now have all animations that were planed so check all those.
- All girls in plat room now have cum animations, some of them have more then one. daisy for example have MMF cum along with solo sum. Some have few different solo cums as well.
- Dee Dee have MMF with Neal (Neal has to be in plat room as well)

bugfixes from 1.0:
-old saves will now WORK with new versions. remember it's only from 1.0 and newer saves that can work with this and future updates.

a lot of minor bug were fixed here is some of the list that should work properly now:
-Electric gate animation Treehole
-Melissa ass grab dialogue exit + cut scene wrap
-Violette random animations
-Mom entrance object centre
-Jeb village dancer animation glitch
-Los Labia Dog bark animation glitch
-Maya in theatre line too far
-Dialogue delay
-pick up stockings Willy's apartment cut scene wrap
-scroll scenes reset camera position sometimes on action
-Neal interaction MC alignment
-Office document cut scene wrap
-Mia daisy and few others photo main screen NEW animation is off
-Domina TV last not show
-AOP doll house send to instead set to
-Maria movie animations way too slow
-Candy jerk animation now showing
-zoom in out sex scenes Eliza don't work
-Jade titjob sounds
-Maria size way too small in garden sex scene with Gloria
-Mary Room Object centre
-Taking Melissa bra cut scene wrap
-Bronze doll BJ contest animations not in proper position
-Silver room statue animation does not show
-Julia sex zoom in out not working
-University hallway object centre
-Mrs Kelly Office object centre
-Bethany Pussy rub music
-Jenna 3some hotel music missing
-Rose talk music missing
-Audry turn on dialogue choice
-Jux Apo apartment exit wrong name
-Violette photos need complete re-check
-Victoria photos number and last 2 photos fix
v.0.48
I hope you are all healthy and happy. I just wanted to drop a word about next update progress. I made around 30 new animations along with 8 portfolio animations. Also made several dolls. So far I managed to update scenes for 8 girls for next update. So as always there will be plenty content. I am still in process making even more animations and after that I will try and make some new photos or other collections. Anyway, Update is going fine as always and ofc update of game should be this month at some point. There will be some more progress of main story as many unlockables. Anyway, I hope you will like it cause I sort of think it's really cool update that is coming next Улыбаюсь

Also for newcomers... Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. And you do not need to repeat game from begin as I am creating saves for every version. Read how to use savegames and how to install em (all files are in savegames and walkthrough folder in links) and you will be able to go on with story from any version before.

This update brings some main story some unlockables, some fixes and platinum room content. Read my walkthrough for all details please.

Some sweet memories added to girls that did not have it in platinum room before so check those out.

KNOWN BUGS: When entering to plat doll house Neal is already there even his double is else in game... This should not affect the game at all it's just visual bug.

One of picture collections is impossible to pick up (In front of old house in jeb village) so use 0 (zero) to turn on walk hack right click to this collection and pick it up. Remember to get out of scene with right click and turn off walk hack (recommended)

Total number of pictures is 1040 and I think it should be 1038.

If you play from begin and going to send Leonora to platinum room make sure that you did not send Violette before. 3 some with Melissa need to be open before sending her to plat room. I will fix this for next update.

If you find any additional game breaking bugs or small ones please report here or even better on my discord bug-report channel. I hope you will enjoy this update.

Have fun and take care

Nenad A.
v0.47
  • Continues to storyline

v0.34
  • 25 more animations
  • Some bugs fixed all collection works correctly
  • Main story updated
  • Side quests (unlockables) added as well

v0.33
  • 470 megabytes of new content
  • Redesigned doll house
  • Awesome scene

v0.30
(~600 megabytes of new content)
Sex scenes with:
  • Diane
  • Nadya
  • Maya
  • Daisy
  • Keiko
  • Amy
  • Victoria
  • 2 dolls (3rd was meant to be Diane, but it's bugged).

v0.29
(~500 megabytes of new content)
  • New place: Yacht
  • Briana stuff
  • Candy stuff
  • Lulu stuff
  • Heidi stuff

v0.28 (~800 megabytes of new content)
  • Updated base path with new animations and content.
  • Updated incest/neighbor path with new animations and content.
  • Updated the Doll house with Gold door content.
  • Updated the collection's.
  • Updated open world aspect of the game.

v.0.26
Update about main story
  • Skye, you go at her house, and she ends up with... Carlos... I think it depends of people, but personnally, i didn't like that Carlos stole Willy his first trophy girl in the game :s
  • New girl, Natasha, but no sex with her
  • Some titfuck with Jade in Orion Hotel
  • New sex scenes with Claudia's sister (Yvonne if i remember well) with some assfuck (but it's not completed yet, meaning we can't choose positions with her for now)
  • Full sex unlocked with Gabriella, the therapist, and it's hot
  • Threesome MMF with Skye to end the whole update, just a few positions for now, but i assume more will be added. I just hope some solo fuck Willy/Skye is planned in the future, but no clue about that yet.
Anyway, as you see, that's a pretty big update compared to previous ones.
v.0.25
(base path)
  • Talk with Gabrielle after session and ask did it help. You will get next hint from Willy's dick to visit selina and have fun with her. Go to loas labia and speak with Selina about sex. She will see you in future helping Charlotta. Go to charlotta and she will be happy top see you. She will want you to check where her husband lost dog toys. Go ask Lucas where he was with puppy. He will say all over the city. But willy's dick will again give you 3 hints (for 3 toys). (look at unlockable to see location of all toys). After you find at least 3 dog toys and give em to Charlotta she will offer reward for your hard work. But the key she need is not there. So after short cutscene go ask Mrs. Camila where key is. She will say Selina was last one to use it. Ask selina about guest key. And she will give it to you. Give key to Charlotta and you will be able to "use reward". Each of dog toy will open different animation on her scene.
  • tell chaltotta that you need to go. Again Dick will say you should visit Sophie by office. Go to office enterance and speak with sophie. Tell her about Mary and where she lives. Now dick will say you should do Miss skye for a bit. So go home.
  • At home there will be surprise. After you enter cutscene will start. Fiona will be very angry and will after scene with skye react on photos in bathroom or silicon dolls in bedroom depending what you bought. After she get you out of house, go and Warn Mary that fiona is back.After entering Mary bedroom There will be cutscene and again fiona will appear and be even more angry. Now go and try warn Mrs maria. But there again things will go wrong. And fiona will have a breakdown. After scene go back to mary to try and fix situation you messed up. Enjoy the scene with Sophie.
(unlockables)
  • Dogtoy 1 Rose bar enterance by Working girl you will find a small tennis ball.
  • Dogtoy 2 Neal's street by trash near drama school. very small purple bone.
  • Dogtoy 3 Jeb village middle just across dancer by yellow door there is small green donaut alike toy.
  • Dogtoy 4 Giulio's car service scene where Giulio originaly was with giovanna and later their mom stands.
  • Dogtoy 5 Los labia terace where all Selina dolls were.
  • Dogtoy 6 Majora street on small wall before working girl.
  • New coin for Brenda is located at University outdoor scene a little to the left part of screen from Mrs. Kelly.
  • You can find 3 new portfolios... somewhere... (all together there are 4)
  • There is "secret scene" with Natalie. You can for now just open her apartment and search it. Her apartment is locatated at West majora street.
  • Many photos are to be found also we keep Skye and Rose photos from main story.
(new functions)
  • If you press 1 on your keyboard (not num 1) Whole game will go to black and white. You may undo this by pressing 1 again.

v.0.22
Here is new version of the game.

So what is new?
  • I fixed some of old bugs caused by update of visionaire studio. Like Gabriella scene, Gloria and maria scene some other minor bugs etc.
  • This update is not about main story but unlockables.
  • For all details of new added content please read my text walkthrough or wait a day or two to blupbulp update his enriched walkthrough (You may open it when you click fish on wall in Willy's bedroom).
  • For ones who like to explore them self and since there are no hints for open world things... you may start by selling any essence or even just petal to Nun Larissa by church...
  • There are also some scenes with Nurse Candy and Jux Apo... so good luck finding all but in case you get stuck you may use my text walkthtough.
  • This version of visionaire editor had bug with exporting texts so, this new texts that I added are not corrected yet... My apologizes for that but you will be stuck with my bad English till they sort that out...
  • There is minor bug if you use my saves (for this version ofc) one of new ladies is not clickable but for now she is only introduced with few lines of dialogues anyway, so did not wanna delay game cause of that... All other new things that matter should work fine. I already fixed this things but they did not apply to my saves so... if you play without my saves (from begin) you should not have any problems.
Please report all minor and major bugs to my Discord bug report channel if you can, or anywhere you find easier... (even send me mail if you prefer staying anonymous.
v.0.21
  • First thing to all new userts, don't use your old savegames instead read text "how to use savegames from previous version".
  • This update contains fix for some old bugs and also main story content is added. You may notice that Left click for skipping text is bit more sensitive then it was before. Well it is not my fault it is new Version of Visionaire engine. I will try find solution for texts in future but as for now seems I am stuck with this "default" one. There are probably more bugs caused by migrating to new version of engine that will need fixing so please report all you see or find suspicious to my discord bug-report channel.
    I hope you will have fun with this new version

v.0.20
Here is new version of Willy D.
If you are new to it please do not use old saves but read text file "How to use saves from previous version".
There is new content story and non related to main story blah blah blah discover that by playing. This links contain walkthrough and saves as always (browse through folders in link).
  • Added new mini quest so you can get rid of Giulio in his basement.
  • Many previous smaller bugs are fixed. Changed Doll screen and adjusted functions there. Also another new function that you may test in Willy's house only for now. Press and hold "B" while in the house to see where items or passages are. After you release it animations will stop.
Please report all major bugs as soon as possible. And even minor one so I can try and fix whatever I can in shortest time. You may send bug reports on my discord (there is bug report channel) Discord invite is listed in featured tags.
NOTE: About Giulio mini quest (i think I forgot to mention it in walkthrough) after we get to hospital 3 times Willy will say he need to find way to get rid of Giulio. Now go to place where he was originally when you first met him. Grab beer from floor. It has to be used on barrel in basement (just down from entrance ) you will also need some sleeping pills to mix with beer. Go ask Nadya for those combine pills with beer and then drop Beer to barrel in basement (bottom part of screen just down from entrance.
Fixed 0.19 is out.
Ok here is a fix to some bugs in new version. They may be avoided by loading saves and doing things again, but ones who did not download game I recommend downloading this version. Saves that I created for first 0.19 post will work in here as well.

Things fixed here:

Once you use Lube on Erica or Daisy you will now be able to buy again from Hotaboo and that should work properly.

Exit from Silver Chamber of lust is fixed (it did not change Willy's suit check on exit so game on some locations may think you are still naked even it show Willy in suit)

Silver dick now may be picked up from statue in West room after using it first before statue start to work. (previously it did not appear in inventory)

Some other minor fixes as right click on Old house enterance and Gabriella's office now should work.

I apologize for this bugs they were all purely my mistakes.

If you find any further major or minor bugs please report them as soon as you find em. Best way would be on my Discord server (it is listed in featured tags).

Adventures of Willy D 0.19

Here is new update.

There are some fixes in game that I did. So as always there is main story (maybe sort of short but still a lot of content in game as always) as story may be short main reason is silver doll doors are now open, read walkthrough to see how to solve that riddle if you can't solve it your self. There are new collections, unlockables etc. I don't wanna spoil fun for you so play and discover things yourself. I forgot to mention in walktrough you may use Lube on Erica at some point of game (after... you know what first time).

As always savegames and text file walkthrough are included with game.

DO NOT USE OLD SAVES blah blah blah instead READ text file that explain how to go on with your adventures from last point of ANY version of game.

Have fun and take care.
v.0.18
  • Soon
v.0.17
  • Soon

v.0.16

(base path)
  • Talk to Mia say you need to visit friend in Duckyard street. Go there (where Giovanna stands). Come close to giovanna and dean this will trigger short cut scene. listen/read all text. Now follow dean to jeb village. he is now talking to Amelie. Come closer and listen.
  • After that cut scene he will be gone to Dee Dee. Go to Dee Dee and again listen dean and Dee Dee conversation. After conversation speak with dean. Ask him about his sex experience. Here you will find out he is a virgin. Willy will remember Selina may help (who else)
  • Go to selina and ask for help for virgin friend. She will give you anti-cum pill. Go back to jeb village and give pill to Dean. Talk to him and you will be able to do 3some with Dee Dee and dean. After 3some (at least once) talk to dee dee. Say you was great.
  • Now go back to Duckyard street. Giovanna won't be there but in her hideout (on this screen you may see resd container in middle left side of screen) this time this "door" will be open. Click to go there. Now here is a "mini game" it is big scene that scrolls up-down and left right.
  • Inside Giulio walks and if he see Willy he will break his balls (see unlockable). So you need to find the key to advance to Giovanna's basement without Guilio catch you. Key is located on cabinet by the sofa in south part of this screen/basement. On you way there
  • You may find Kamasutra pages (see unlockable). After you grab the key go to upper right part of screen and use it on green door. You are now in giovanna's hideout. Talk to her and have lots of fun.
(unlockable)
  • In Giulios basement there are total of 7 kamasutra pages. Willy will not pick em up (too afraid of Giulio?) but once you clcik on each it will open additional animationm with Giovanna. Giulio walks around by random choice of his next location. You will need some time
  • To figure out where you are safe to stay but start position is always safe to be behind the wall.
  • When Giulio catch you in his basement you will wake up in hospital and nurse Candy will be putting cream on Willy's penis (jerk scene). If you keep on saying that hurts can she use anything softer for at least 5 times, next time when you end up in hospital
  • She will be using her boobs to put cream on Willy's penis.
  • After seing 69 bj scene in jux apartment spend more 50$ (all together 100$) and pose will change to different one.

v.0.15
Oh man, the "Nenad" name jokes are hilarious.
Updates found:
  • Mia alone,
  • Camila (everybody's favorite)
  • Nadya and Selina, Julia/Eve updated scenes.
  • 2 new chars per path.
  • 5 new dolls + a lot of photos. Still some bugs with photo counters here and there.

v.0.14
  • Soon

v.0.13
Here is new update of Willy D.

For ones who are new to this game please read text files how to use save games from previous version. Also there is complete walkthrough with game in same zip file, as enriched walkthrough in pdf file.

This version has main story based on path you chose. But there are a bunch unlockables connected to story so please for all details check walkthrough in text file.

Clothing for girls system is introduced here check it under walkthrough description.

I hope that you will like this new clothing system as much as I do... It really seems to be fun way to expand this game.

Please report all bugs or any weird things you find in game so I may fix em as soon as possible. Best way would be if you can report bugs to my discord (listed in featured tags on my patreon page) but you may also send me message or write in comment here.

Thank you all for supporting me and my silly game.

Have fun playing this new version of good old Willy.
v0.12 fix
There was a bug with one scene that really happen only when we wanna do that scene again after we do it one. First time all works good but when we try do same second time (just for fun) it shows only black screen. It still works and will not break the game you just need to wait to animation finish, but since many people will actually wanna this scene cause it includes Giovanna here is fix for it. Another bug is that we can't at the moment talk with Nurse but That bug is a bit deeper so I will fix it for next version. Anyway we can't do anything more then talk few sentences with nurse as for now so you are not missing much. I apologize for this bugs cause I was not aware of them when testing... did not remember to try and repeat animation.
v0.12
Here is new update of game. main story is going on further. There are new dolls to collect. New lingerie. And also additional room in doll house with BJ contest. So be sure to check that out. As always saves are included with game as walkthrough. Enriched walkthrough will be online in several days after blupblup finish it. So for now you will need to find satisfaction with my old text file (for 012 version). I willa lso test torrent as another option for the game to be downloaded. So anyone who like this method can now test it cause I will share torrent with you. This may take some time to upload from my PC but I will seed all time as much as I can and in first few days probably 24h of seeding. I am also testing few other sites for hosting game and will set accounts soon for new hosting methods. Lets h
v0.11 fix
Here is version where Giovanna should work normally and should not lock your game if you try to speak with her. Also fixed few minor bugs. If you already did download 0.11 version and don't wanna bother downloading this, just avoid clicking Giovanna when you see her standing on scene near Willy's car. Have fun and take care.
v0.11
BUG: DON'T TALK WITH GIOVANNA CURSOR WILL HIDE AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GO ON WITH THE GAME.
Here is new update. This contains path based story lines, and when you play it through you will probably see that story it self is not way to long. that is cause I lost a lot of time for creating scenes in doll house. Now I really don't wanna say anything about it till you guys see it with your own eyes. This is just Bronze door and remember in future we will be able to enter all doors so it will be much bigger. There are really a lot of new animations to explore in this update and I really mean A LOT. For now there are no new features and I am still in progress of making "memories" collections. I will add it to game only when I feel it won't be buggy as hell as it is at this very moment. Anyway. I hope you will enjoy this update as much as I have enjoyed making it. It was hard work maybe hardest so far it it was totally worth it. Have fun and take care.
**Version 0.10**

(base path)
  • No matter did you play incest or non incest path, talk to Melissa/amanda and say you will check Daisy. Now if you did not do scene with Daisy in drama school you will have to do it now. otherwise go to Willy's building and Daisy apartment will be open.
  • Go inside and talk with Daisy. Say: i could ask someone for help. now go to Neal's place and speak with claudia about Help for daisy. There will be cutscene. Now speak with mia and ask about Doll House. From Claudia's place go to Doll house (under Villa Maria on the map)
  • Speak with Nenad and say Mia sent me. he will ask you to find way in Doll house. Go to right side of screen and to forest meadow (doll house). there is a rock on enterance, examine it once and willy will say that Selina maybe may help him about carvings
  • Go to Los labia and ask selina for help. She will give you Liquid Cleaner. Go back to Doll house (meadow) and use liquid cleaner on the rock. Cust scene will start. After cutscene you may go to Nenad and tell him that you found Doll house enterance. He will say
  • he need a letter from drama teacher. Go to neal's place inside drama school speak with Drama Teacher. Tell him about Daisy. Go back home and inform Daisy about your progress. Now go back to Mia and let her know all was allright. She will tell you Claudia asked for you. Speak with her. After sex scene
  • tell her you need to go home and rest. Go home and infront of your apartment door Miss skye will be waiting. Speak with her. After you are done go inside your bedroom and click on chair by bed. Willy will take his wife stockings. Drop those to miss Skye. and enjoy.

(unlockables)
  • In hotaboo shop you may buy lube. Drop it on Miss Skye for additional animation - Anal
  • New girl will appear in your building Jux Apo. As for now there are limited things you may do with her. Look for her in future updates also.

(New features)
  • You may scroll bigger scenes even without walking there just go with mouse cursor to the edge of the screen to scroll
  • there are new "autosaves" in save folder. You may load em from new OPTION menu (it is on main menu scene)
  • in options menu you may change volume of music/ambience and sound sfx... This is still in "beta" state.
  • In sex scenes if you see new cursor that looks like mouse, you may zoom in/out/reset main sex animation (background will stay same so it may look a bit weird)
  • If you Right click on CUM button in sex scenes cumming animation will be twice bigger then normal.
  • There are short descriptions of Lingerie collections.
  • In doll collection screen click MIDDLE mouse button to zoom certain doll in.
  • on sex scenes if you press SPACE it will togle ON/OPFF sex poses buttons good for screenshoots or even videos. By default they should always be ON when you come to sex scene
  • If they are not on some scenes please report so I can fix for next update... But even if they are not they should show after you press SPACE and even when you don't see em you may still click
  • and pose will change (on spot where they appear as default on certain sewx scene)​

• 08.01.2018 - первый релиз игры версии 0.12
  • 27.01.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.13
  • 12.02.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.14
  • 03.03.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.15
  • 17.03.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.16
  • 03.04.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.17
  • 28.04.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.18
  • 09.05.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.19
  • 26.05.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.20
  • 08.07.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.22
  • 19.11.2018 - игра обновлена до версии 0.28
  • 18.05.2019 - игра обновлена до версии 0.35
  • 26.05.2020 - игра обновлена до версии 0.47
  • 10.04.2021 - игра обновлена до версии 1.0
  • 08.05.2022 - игра обновлена до версии 1.1.0

Эро и хентайные игры отключаются в настройках профиля:
https://i116.fastpic.org/big/2021/1128/e5/b26df59aca99f1534d85c267f3b86ae5.jpg
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

BeeRMaN 1

Стаж: 8 лет 2 месяца

Белоруссия
Рейтинг

post 08-Янв-2018 15:51 (спустя 11 часов) [-]31[+]

[Цитировать] 

на всех скринах он сгибает левую ногу.у него проблемы и он ищет помощи?

MeSHmeN

Стаж: 10 лет

Украина
Рейтинг

post 08-Янв-2018 16:19 (спустя 28 минут) [-]10[+]

[Цитировать] 

bratboga писал(а):

Он ищет розгибателя для его "ноги" kolob_103
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

YaLAS

Стаж: 14 лет

Украина
Рейтинг

post 08-Янв-2018 21:34 (спустя 5 часов) [-]4[+]

[Цитировать] 

bratboga писал(а):

Или еще хуже - он только так и ходит - картинка с согнутой ногой двигается под звуки шагов не имеющих отношения к визуальному ряду.

mitry134

Россия
Рейтинг

post 09-Янв-2018 06:36 (спустя 9 часов) [-]2[+]

[Цитировать] 

А ничего так игрулька, прикольно, ну а насчет ноги - так это издержки движка, ничего не поделаешь...))
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Morales

Стаж: 12 лет

Великобритания
Рейтинг

post 20-Янв-2018 12:30 (спустя 11 дней) [-]19[+]

[Цитировать] 

bratboga писал(а):

К той ноге у него член привязан, а он всегда в приподнятом настроении :-)
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

mtcash

Стаж: 6 лет 4 месяца

Рейтинг

post 20-Янв-2018 17:53 (спустя 5 часов) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Не стоит обращать внимания на скрины, игра довольно качественная, в отличие от многих других подобных игр где просто набор слайдов из скринов, здесь по крайней мере все анимировано, персонаж двигается как в настоящем квесте
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

CJloHuK

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 20-Янв-2018 19:26 (спустя 1 час 32 минуты) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

(base path)
  • After either Melissa or emanuelle BJ scene hint will say to visit your friend Neal. So go to Neal and tell him you met Mia. He will ask you to speak with Claudia about his 3 some with Mia. Go to claudia's place and ask Claudia about 3some. She will tell you
  • that she will ask mia later. Go speak with Mia and tell her Claudia will open wine for them. Mia will ask you to do her favor and gain find Numed... err Nenad guy and ask him about insurance document. Go to doll house and speak with Nenad. Say Mia is asking about you.
  • He will let you know that he need insurance but office was closed. Lucky you work in that same office so you have access to it. Go to your office and search your working desk (one on top of sleeping beauty... ehm... Peter. After Willy realize it is not his document
  • he will try and find it on Maya's laptop. but her laptop has password. now go to Maya's place (new map location) enther her building and speak with Maya. Tell her you need a help with something (sometimes dialogue with maya opens a bit slow so just wait few sec). She
  • Willy give you password. Go back to office and click on maya's laptop and willy will find out that Document is in bottom drawer. take Document from bottom drawer and bring it back to Mia. Mia is not anymore by Claudia's place so go inside Claudia's house. Go further
  • to Claudia's living room (new scene) speak with either of them (it should open same dialogue). Tell you have document for Mia. Mia will thank you. Now ask about 3some, then talk more about 3some untill Willy's willy.... cum. Willy will be emberrased and will go out of
  • Claudias home and won't wanna return till he is sure his dick won't fail him again. Now go to domina and ask about endurance pill. She will give you recipe for Endurance gel. Ask her where you may find all things from recipe. She will point you to Selina ofc.
  • Go to selina and ask her to help you with recipe. She will tell you where all things are. You don't need to do things any order just need to collect em all 3.
  • Go to hospital and try get into room (just right from doctor Scarlett) she won't let you but your dick will have idea how to "get sick". Go to Gioulio car service and ask giovanna to show you her boobs. She will offer to suck her boobs instead. Now here you may stop the animation
  • And do it again and again. But we need to get sick so just leave animation running untill Giulio spot you and run towards you (this happens randomly tho) After willy faint they will bring him to hospital room. Chack white dresser on right of your bed and take pills.
  • Other thing you need is Enduro herb. Go to jeb village sewer enterace (just behind Dee Dee and just grab herb from middle part of screen by small stone wall.
  • Red essence you can make on top of Treehole hill by using 2 red petals from flower. You may grab only 1 petal and drop it on rug. then take another petal and place it on rug and merge those to red essence.
  • Now that you have all that you need. Inside your inventory you may use either valve or knife (selina said any hard obj) to crush pills into dust. Use herb enduro herb with red essence and finally use dust on Enduro gel to get strenghten Enduro gel.
  • By left clicking on Strenghten enduro gel willy will use it on his genitals... YOu may do this where ever you wanna a short animation will show (so it may be funny if you do it in middle of street). Now go back to claudias house and talk with girls. Say you feel sorry about
  • last time. And then have some fun with both of girls in some hot ffm 3some. After you are done. Tell em you need visit friend. Go back to Maya and say thank you for favor. She will then suck Willy's dick. The end for now.

(New feature)
  • After you clean puzzle on rock it is no longer nessesery to solve it. You may go back to nenad and even tell him you don't know how to solve it and he will "add" auto solve" button to puzzle.
  • There is new scene inside Doll house that you may visit as soon as you open doll house. It is BJ contest. Go there and check how it works.
  • There are new dolls and new lingerie to be foun d (check doll counter and lingerie counter)

CJloHuK

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 27-Янв-2018 16:58 (спустя 6 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Релиз обновлен! Игра обновлена до версии 0.13
v.0.13
Here is new update of Willy D.
For ones who are new to this game please read text files how to use save games from previous version. Also there is complete walkthrough with game in same zip file, as enriched walkthrough in pdf file.
This version has main story based on path you chose. But there are a bunch unlockables connected to story so please for all details check walkthrough in text file.
Clothing for girls system is introduced here check it under walkthrough description.
I hope that you will like this new clothing system as much as I do... It really seems to be fun way to expand this game.
Please report all bugs or any weird things you find in game so I may fix em as soon as possible. Best way would be if you can report bugs to my discord (listed in featured tags on my patreon page) but you may also send me message or write in comment here.
Thank you all for supporting me and my silly game.
Have fun playing this new version of good old Willy.

StasKarabas

Россия
Рейтинг

post 28-Янв-2018 01:52 (спустя 8 часов) [-]3[+]

[Цитировать] 

G.A.G дрочилка детства ))

xadok0711

Стаж: 11 лет

СССР
Рейтинг

post 28-Янв-2018 18:39 (спустя 16 часов) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

перевод будет, не кто не вкурсе?

CJloHuK

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 12-Фев-2018 21:07 (спустя 15 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Релиз обновлен! Игра обновлена до версии 0.14

YaLAS

Украина
Рейтинг

post 12-Фев-2018 21:53 (спустя 46 минут) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

mitry134 писал(а):

это издержки движка, ничего не поделаешь
Сейчас как раз уже много есть движков бесплатных и весьма толковых. А тут много и не требуется от движка.

gremlin84

Россия
Рейтинг

post 12-Фев-2018 22:21 (спустя 27 минут) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

на привьюшке Родченков в США ? Улыбаюсь
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

CJloHuK

Таиланд
Рейтинг

post 03-Мар-2018 21:39 (спустя 18 дней) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

Релиз обновлен! Игра обновлена до версии 0.15
v.0.15
Oh man, the "Nenad" name jokes are hilarious.
Updates found:
  • Mia alone,
  • Camila (everybody's favorite)
  • Nadya and Selina, Julia/Eve updated scenes.
  • 2 new chars per path.
  • 5 new dolls + a lot of photos. Still some bugs with photo counters here and there.

maer82

Стаж: 13 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 17-Май-2018 09:22 (спустя 2 месяца 13 дней) [-]2[+]

[Цитировать] 

Есть какая нибудь информация по русификации?

lisa_lisa

Россия
Рейтинг

post 18-Май-2018 10:21 (спустя 1 день) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

Захожу один раз в игру, играю.
Второй раз в игру зайти уже не могу, пишет что сохранения не работают, новую игру начать тоже не получается...
В чем проблема, кто сталкивался?
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

maer82

Стаж: 13 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 24-Май-2018 12:43 (спустя 6 дней) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

У меня сейвы то же не работают, единственное что получается, это нажать продолжить игру. да и самое главное русификатор найти не могу, а игрушка на самом деле прикольная.

post 08-Июл-2018 16:41 (спустя 1 месяц 15 дней) -33      заценить

mtcash

Стаж: 6 лет 4 месяца

Рейтинг

post 18-Июл-2018 20:57 (спустя 10 дней) [-]7[+]

[Цитировать] 

slambam писал(а):

ГосподЯ! Столько эроигр на этом ресурсе! Зачем? Оторвите жопу от стула и пойдите потыкаться в живую плоть.
А ты сам то, что забыл в этом разделе? Иди тыкайся в живую плоть
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

sansanka

Россия
Рейтинг

post 19-Ноя-2018 17:59 (спустя 4 месяца) [-]2[+]

[Цитировать] 

Из серии: каждый дрочит, так, как хочет)))
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

xxGodFather

Стаж: 10 лет

Россия
Рейтинг

post 22-Ноя-2018 16:49 (спустя 2 дня 22 часа) [-]1[+]

[Цитировать] 

Не понимаю только, зачем эти "3дэ" обложки. Вообще не смотрятся, особенно в менюшке навигации
info [Профиль]  [ЛС] 

roland van zant

СССР
Рейтинг

post 24-Авг-2020 23:25 (спустя 1 год 9 месяцев) [-]0[+]

[Цитировать] 

раздайте пожалуйста,уважаемые!

Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 29-Мар 03:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4